PEACE

July6

This afternoon I was struggling to find PEACE – I searched my heart and decided to go and create something for this Inspirational Scripture from Word Art Wednesday! I found that PEACE can come to me when I create! When I am creating something BEAUTIFUL to show someone I care, I feel love for that person and I am blessed with a sense of PEACE in that moment!!

~ PEACE card ~

Peaceadj

This card was made for the Mix It Up Challenge over at the CLASSroom by Ellen Hutson. For this challenge we are playing with Neat & Tangled and Ellen Hutson products together on one card.

I used Bohemian Garden from Ellen Hutson, and Bible Journaling from Neat & Tangled. I stamped my images and word using Versamark Ink and Gold embossing powder. I die cut my rectangle panel using a Lawn Fawn die. I edged the panel with gold glitter paper from American Crafts and also added a strip of lace!

I water colored over the images using Stampin’ Up Inks – Night Of Navy, Handsome Hunter, Bordering Blue and Regal Rose! I used the squooshing method to get ink on the lids of the ink pads and then I picked up the ink with a wet paintbrush! I also added Night of Navy ink splatters with my wet paintbrush.

~Playing in the following challenges~

Crafting by DesignsFlowers & Lace

CBD Challenge Badge-01

I used a flower image and lace going down the side of my card!

Word Art Wednesday – Challenge Weeks # 238 and #239 Anything Goes

July6 ilovetoplay

PEACE is the whole message of my card and This is Anything!  :)

Crafty Creations Challenge # 319 Clean & Simple

CCC_Badge (1)

I feel like my card is CAS.

Ellen Hutson – The CLASSroom Mix-It-Up Challenge July: Neat & Tangled

Ellenmixitupchallenge

Creative With Stamps Challenge# 4 Ink Splatters

CWS#4 Splatters

I added Night of Navy ink splatters with my wet paintbrush.

Thanks for letting me share with you today about how creating brings me PEACE!!

I hope you have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

11 thoughts on “PEACE

So beautiful Taunya…love how you shared peace with all of us. Beautiful scripture. Hope you are doing well!

Billie A says:

Great card and love the splatters. Thanks for joining us at Creative with Stamps.
    Billie A
    Creative with Stamps
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Aud Sentiments

Monika Reeck says:

Lovely embossing in gold Taunya and lovely block colored with watercolor
    simple and beautiful card…woow so many lovely challenges too you can achieve
    graet made Taunya
    hugs
    Monika

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

I love this! I love that you were able to feel peace as you were getting crafty. I think I will join you and carve out a little time to get crafty in my corner of the world today too. Thanks for all your sweet feedback on my blogs. Big Hugs! :)

Angela says:

It is wonderful when we can find peace in our crafting, great inspiration and great card x

Lilian says:

That’s so pretty! Love the coloring going out the lines!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

Beautiful card with a beautiful message. I find that that creating a card often fills me with peace, too.

So pretty! I love the touches of gold. You always do such a wonderful job with heat embossing. Beautifully done!

Dotty Jo says:

Your card is beautiful and I do agree that having creativity and happiness in your life is such a wonderful thing. So glad you’ve joined us at CWS, Jo x

My wish is for peace also ! This gold embossed floral is stunning! Beautiful!

I wish you peace!! It is so hard to find these days with our busy lives. I am loving the gold embossing on this pretty card. I also like how you colored it in. The splattering brings it all together beautifully!!