Happy Birthday to the Top Dog

Made a card to send to one of my nephews who has a birthday coming up!

~ Happy Birthday to the TOP DOG ~

DogBdayadj

I used the stamp set called Tanner from Taylored Expressions to make this fun card!! I used one of the sentiments in the set to stamp with the Versamark ink pad onto the red card stock – creating a tone on tone look! I stamped the adorable dog on watercolor paper and embossed him with black embossing powder! Used the “Ziggy“s to color him!!

~My Dog card is racing to join these challenges~

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge # 44 Sketch & Clean and Simple

SJC44

I followed the sketch AND I kept my card Clean & Simple.

Paper Players PP# 304 Watercolor on CAS project

pp304

I water colored by cute puppy dog using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a wet paintbrush!

Sisterhood of Crafters –  Animals

sisterhood

I used the cutest little puppy dog on my card!

I AM SO BEHIND on my commenting – I will make it around soon, I promise!!

Well, DOG-GONE it, I am so glad you came by!!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

14 thoughts on “Happy Birthday to the Top Dog

Vickie Y says:

Adorable image and card; love the design. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Monika Reeck says:

yaaay what a very cute dog with that polkadots
    and nice red bright card my friend
    sweet bday card with cute Dog
    someone will smile and happy to get this Taunya
    how are you
    hope you are doing well
    miss you
    hugs
    Monika

Michele H. says:

Love this sweet little dog!

Awe … how sweet! He’s going to love it! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANIMALS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the ‘Sistahs’
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Patti says:

Awww this is just too cute! I love the red paper and perfectly colored pup!! : )

I hope your summer is going well. We are having a great time on our bikes this year : ) I wish summer lasted all year!
    (((Hugs)))
    Patti

This is too darn cute…just love your sweet little puppy! What a wonderful birthday card. Take care and I pray you are doing well.

Angela says:

Cute puppy, I know your nephew will love his card.x

Sweet card! Your cute little dog is nicely colored. Love how you’ve used the sketch. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

You’re so right – that is the cutest little puppy dog! Sweet card.

What an ADORABLE card! That puppy really is just the cutest! Great design, and colors! I love that you stamped ‘you’re dog-gone amazing’ on the red panels. Paw-some job!

Becca Cruger says:

So stinkin’ cute, Tuanya! That little puppy looks like he was made for this adorable design.

Oh Taunya this pup is super cute!

Hi, Taunya! I just realized I haven’t been here in a while! Your puppy card is ADORABLE! Love the red and brown together! Hope you’re doing okay!