Happy Birthday to Shery of STAMPlorations!!

While I was playing for a little bit in my craft room I made this card to celebrate Shery Russ’s birthday!!

She is the owner of STAMPlorations and she is so fabulous!!!

~ Bright Shapes Happy Birthday Card ~

modshapesbdayadj

I started this card with a Green Galore top folding A2 card, I cut a white panel using Blueprints # 1 from My Favorite ThingsI stamped shapes from the STAMPlorations set called Retro Mod ShapesI used the following Stampin’ Up! ink colors – Pixie Pink, Green Galore, Cool Caribbean, Only Orange, and Daffodil Delight. The happy and birthday was stamped using a set from STAMPlorations called Happy. I embossed the happy in white on the banner that was cut from a Stampin’ Up! banner dieI punched holes on wither side of the banner and tied some yellow twine through and made a bow.

~I want to link this card up to the following challenges~

STAMPlorations Third Birthday Blog Hop & Linky Party

3rdbirthdaybloghop-moodboard

I was inspired by the bright, happy colors and the shapes are like birthday confetti!

Just Add Ink –  # 318 Just Add “S”

I added “S”hapes to my birthday card!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Simon Says: Anything Goes

wednesdayblog-logo

This is Anything! :)

Crafty Creations Challenges # 318 Anything Goes

CCC_Badge (1)

Again, This is Anything! :)

I am so glad you could come by today – I hope you have some crafty time!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!

15 thoughts on “Happy Birthday to Shery of STAMPlorations!!

Such a fun and festive birthday card. Love your wonderful background, looks like a party on a card!

Love those colorful shapes! this is such a fun, happy card.

Jerrie says:

What a fantastic card for Shery’s birthday! I love all your fun colors and shapes. Fantastic job!

Oh What a cool card. Love the way you stamped and embossed on that banner, onto I guess thats vellum. Like that I can see thru to the colorful background beneath.. Nice. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

Angela says:

Love this card, so bright and cheerful x

Mandy says:

Wonderful card Taunya! The colourful background you’ve created looks lovely & I love how you’ve used the vellum.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

Nikki Spencer says:

Bright fun and happy! Such a colourful way to add “S” elements. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

What wonderful shapes – they look great in these bright colours. Chantell JAI

maria f. says:

Ahhh, vellum. Vellum is always good. Love how you used those retro shapes to make a party BG. Thanks for celebrating with us, Taunya.

You are such a sweet person! Great Birthday Card, my friend – love the vellum, and forget to use it! Hugs…

What a bright and happy birthday card. I”m sure Shery will love it.

What a beautiful and vibrant stamped background you created! The vellum banner is such a wonderful detail. Such a fun and cheerful card! Great job!

Carla Hundley says:

I love this background!
    Such a cheerful card.
    Carla from Utah

Kara Pogreba says:

Fun and festive colors for a fabulous birthday card, Taunya!

Oh I am loving the vibrant colors you used on this card. So happy!!