Winnie & Walter Share the Love – Days 3, 4, and 5

Here I am with my other 3 cards for the Winnie & Walter Share the Love featuring Essentials by Ellen!

sharetheloveww

Hang on tight – this is ANOTHER LONG post!!!

~ Sparkly Fireworks Background card ~

wwbackgroundadj

I began with this card to die cut a stitched rectangle (Lawn Fawn) out of some shiny silver paper. I then cut a piece of white card stock to fit just inside the stitched lines. Then I stamped the dandelion looking image from Bohemian Garden by Essentials by Ellen. I stamped with Versamark ink, embossed with silver powder and then stamped slightly off again with Brilliant Blue and Real Red (SU!).  The hope was to create a background – a sky full of fireworks, hopefully you see it! I stamped the little stars from the Sugar Rush set by Winnie & Walter in the same colors. Using the same silver paper and a sentiment from the Sugar Rush set I used white embossing powder  to make a banner and added that to my card.

~My Fireworks want to dazzle these challenges~

Winnie & Walter’s Share the Love week featuring Essentials by Ellen – Day 3 Background Building

My fireworks display features Bohemian Garden from Essentials by Ellen AND sentiment and stars from the W & W Sugar Rush set. And I have built a background!

Deep Ocean Challenge# 132 Colors of Summer

I chose this because – Fireworks of Red White, and Blue are a huge part of my Summer. We see Fireworks 3 or 4 different times during the season!!

FunDay Friday Challenge @ Jo’s Scrap ShackColor Challenge: Red, White & Blue

color+challenge Funday Friday keep calm

My card is definitely Red, White, AND Blue!!!

For my fourth card I made this:

~ Transparent Birthday Card with Flowers ~

wwtransparentadj

Began with a top folding A2 card of Cool Caribbean card stock (SU!) Added a horizontal stitched strip (MFT) from Certainly Celery card stock (SU!) that I cut a notch in. A circle was die cut (MFT) out of watercolor paper to stamp the flowers from Bohemian Garden set made by Essentials by Ellen. I used Only Orange, Cool Caribbean, Certainly Celery ink (all SU!) to stamp my garden of flowers, then I blended the colors with a wet paintbrush. Splatters of Night of Navy ink (SU!) were added. Die cut the word Happy from Winnie & Walter out of Night of Navy card stock. The vellum piece was die cut using a stitched rectangle (Lawn Fawn). I stamped the word birthday from the Sugar Rush set (also W&W) with Versamark ink and embossed it with white powder. The sentiment was added using foam squares that I had trimmed down and for extra bling I added sequins with some micro glue dots!

~I am headed over with this card to play in these challenges~

Winnie & Walter’s Share the Love week featuring Essentials by Ellen – Day 4 Transparent

This card featured Bohemian Garden set from Essentials by Ellen AND Happy Cutaway, Sugar Rush from Winnie & Walter. I used Vellum as the Transparent material on my card.

Mojo Monday #454

mojo454

This sketch is how I designed my card and determined the placement of my sentiment & images!

Colour QChallenge # 348

CQC_348

These 5 colors are each featured on my floral card that matches the swimsuit!

Shopping Our Stash SOS 258 How Does Your Garden Grow?

My Summer-y Flower Garden grows in these lovely colors!

Cupcake InspirationsChallenge 365

CIC365

My card features flowers in soft orange and light blue – also my die cut and sentiment are from the sponsoring company this time – Winnie & Walter!

My fifth and final card made yesterday:

~ Just a Note Trifold Card ~

wwmoodboard1adj  wwmoodboard2adj

Taking a 4″ by 8″ piece of white card stock – I scored it at 2″ and 6″ – I then added some  American Crafts gold glitter paper to each edge and then folded them together to get a tri-fold card. I mounted this part to a 4 1/4 square of black card stock. I stamped the 3 small hearts, large heart and the just a note sentiment from the Fancy Thanks set made by Essentials by Ellen. The star and banner came from the Winnie & Walter set called Sugar Rush. The colors I used were Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Cool Caribbean, Only Orange, and Marigold Morning. (All from Stampin’ Up!). The sentiment was stamped in Versafine black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.

~I am happy to play with this fun card in these challenges~

Winnie & Walter’s Share the Love week featuring Essentials by Ellen – Day 5 Mood Board

wwmoodboard

I was drawn by the black and white, the orange colors, the pink colors, the aqua color, and the touches of gold.

I used Essentials by Ellen Fancy Thanks set AND Sugar Rush by Winnie & Walter for my card!

Atlantic Hearts ChallengeSketch # 166

atlantichearts166

This made me think of making a tri-fold card. I used this sketch for the inspiration for the design of my card!

Whewwwww!!! That took me a long time to write – it probably took you a long time to read!!
Thanks SO MUCH for being here and sharing your thoughts with me!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

27 thoughts on “Winnie & Walter Share the Love – Days 3, 4, and 5

Hello! Haven’t been here in a little while. Love your cards as always! Happy week!

Oh WOWZER!! These cards rock!! I love the ‘fireworks” on the first card in the silver, blue and red. So festive!! The second card is my favorite with that lovely flower. Orange and aqua is my favorite color combo too!! Love the trip-fold design. I need to start making other card shapes. I find them so hard to do!

You sure have been working hard in your craft room, Taunya! Beautiful cards, as usual.

Such cute cards, Taunya! Wish I could crank ’em out like this! And they’re all fabulous!

Mimi says:

Long time, no see! We haven’t crossed paths in a while, so glad to have seen you at SOS– terrific floral card, and great job combining challenges! All of your cards are characteristically well-arranged… I love that tri-fold heart card!

SO pretty I love the creative way you’ve interpreted the AHSC card Sketch this week. Such awesome colours and fun stamping! A 100% perfect job! ~Ali ( AHSC DT)

LOVE all of your cards! So pretty! Thank you for playing along with Atlantic Hearts this week!

Great cards Taunya! Happy 4th to you, dear friend!

Donna Davis says:

Love how you worked the fold into the sketch!

So much gorgeous color and happy energy on this post. I love all your cards. Your ColourQ card is especially wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ this week.

Hello Taunya: What a fabulous way to combine all of this challenges, love your card for the Shopping Our Stash, such pretty colors and layout, I specially love the vellum on top of your beautiful flower, it looks just lovely with the stitched die cut.
    Thank you for playing along with SOS, hope to see you again in the gallery.
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

Chana Malkah says:

Your work is beautiful! Thanks so much for accepting the challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

You are so creatively clever! Turning a dandelion image into fireworks and the third sketch into a tri-fold card…brilliant!!! The vellum panel on your second card is a beautiful detail. I love how it creates an area where the image is softened but we can still see the gorgeous colors you used. Awesome job on this trio!

Brandi R says:

Great cards! I love all of them. I love how you have a gate opening for the last one! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

So many wonderful cards – amazing – I especially love your flowery firework – genius!

What an array of beautiful cards here! Each one is a work of art. Thanks so much for joining the Cupcake Inspiration challenge. Good luck!

amy says:

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

Kelly Janes says:

Thanks for joining AHSC this week! Love the glitter & the hearts!!

Kamila says:

What a gorgeous card! I love your florals and that vellum piece is a great touch plus the bold sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
    Kamila DT

Jen Carter says:

Such a pretty Happy Birthday card! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Wow…so beautiful Taunya…just love all your wonderful creations. Your second card is my favorite, just love your use of vellum. Thanks so much for playing along with us at ColourQ!

Deena says:

I love the vellum accent on this card to mute the flowers. Fabulous. Thanks for joining in the Shopping our Stash challenge this week.

EK Gorman says:

Such a great little card. I love how you incorporated our theme of flowers this week. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

Indy says:

Taunya, What amazing cards! I LOVE the fourth card with those beautiful flowers and the colors…{swoon}! Always love seeing your work! So glad you were inspired by this week’s flowers challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

carol says:

Oh my stars! What a fabulous “Gallery of Delight” you’ve shared with us! Your first card definitely dazzles; your tri-fold, charming! And that second: that’s the WOW for me…the flowers, the vellum, the bold happy…GORGEOUS! And I’m very excited to say: Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Cupcake Inspirations gallery!
    (still behind in commenting….will try to catch up as I’m at my mom-in-law’s right now…she’s funny!)

Tina C says:

Super cute card :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Jo’s Scrap Shack-Funday Friday Challenges
    Tina (DT)

Beautiful fireworks card! I love the plain and embossed images used together; it creates a really great look. Thanks for playing with Jo’s Scrap Shack.