Feel Better Girl

Alrighty, here is the last of my SEVEN cards I made on Friday!!

But, Guess What??? I made 5 more last night! I am so excited – they are all for the Winnie & Walter’s Share The Love!

I will be posting them all after I return from church this afternoon!

~ Feel Better Girl card ~

SugarPea3adj

I made this card really fast – well, except for the coloring, maybe! The red paper is from my scrap box and I had the embellishment as a magnet on my file cabinet so I removed the magnet – die cut the smallest circle from MFT  and stamped my sentiment on it! I used 1″ Glue Dots to adhere it to the card.

For the large circle  I die cut it from MFT from watercolor paper. I stamped her and her friends in Versafine ink and embossed them with clear powder . Colored her in using my “Ziggy“s. The set I used is called Sniffles and Snuggles from Sugar Pea Designs.

~My little gal is feeling better and wants to play in these challenges~

Sugar Pea DesignsMix It Up Challenge 3

June 15

As you can see I followed the sketch and the colors and the images in the photo! Such a fun challenge!

Through The Craft Room DoorChallenge June 28 – July 4

TTCRD_PromoteBadge

The challenge is Anything Goes and this is anything! :)

Word Art Wednesday Challenge Weeks # 236 – 237 Anything Goes

ilovetoplay June22

This card is anything! :) I also wanted to share the scripture inspiration from there – I think it is a wonderful fit for this 4th of July Weekend. We celebrate our Liberty this day!!!

I feel gratitude for so many things – one of them is ALL of you – who brighten my life!!!

Hope you have a BEAUTIFUL holiday weekend!!! Keep safe!!

10 thoughts on “Feel Better Girl

Jerrie says:

AAW, this is super duper cute and a perfect take on the challenge…it is a winner in my eyes!

This is just so sweet and what a wonderful way to say feel better! Love your adorable images, just perfect for your card. Happy 4th of July!

This is gorgeous Taunya! You are really on a roll!

Jeanie says:

Such a sweet card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

Super cute! Love this image! Five more cards?! You go, girl!

This is super cute!! LOVE the adorable image. you did a real great job coloring!! The flower is so pretty with the sentiment inside. You rocked the challenges on this one!!

KarrenJ says:

This is such a sweet image and you’ve used it to make a beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea Designs.

So cute! Love the pretty embellishment, as well as your sweet image. This will definitely make someone feel better.

Aileen says:

Ohh she is so cute and I love how you cut out in a circle. Wonderful colouring and layout.

Love that sweet image with those darling critters! Great combination of papers and colors. The rosette is a fabulous touch. This will definitely bring cheer to a special someone’s day!