My Last Fairy & Toucan Sam

I’mmmm BAAAACCCKKK!!!

With two more cards that were made yesterday!

My Last Fairy card and a Partying Toucan Sam!

~ You’re the Fairy Best ~

SugarPea4adj

Yes, ANOTHER Fairy card – this one all Summer-y in color and patterns. I die cut all my pieces – a circle from MFT,  small banners from Stampin’ Up! which I cut one end off of, and a square piece for my image also from MFT.

I stamped my cute fairy girl and sentiment from the Fairy Sweet set by Sugar Pea Designs with Versafine ink and embossed with clear powder.

Colored her in using my “Ziggy“s and added Wink Of Stella clear pen to add sparkle!

~My Fairy Girl wants to play in these challenges~

Sugar Pea DesignsMix It Up Challenge 4

June 22

Followed the sketch and pulled out the yellow, bright blue, and orange red of the umbrellas for my layers and die cuts!

Make My Monday ChallengeFairies

My Fairy Girl is front and center on my bright card!

Tuesday Throwdown # 300 Fairies & Fantasy

ttgrabbutton

My Fairy Girl is here to play!

Lemon ShortbreadChallenge # 18 Anything Goes

This is Anything! :)

~ Happy Birthday, Toucan Sam, You Party Animal ~

toucanbdayadj

For this CAS card I used a circle die cut from MFT to mask off outside of my circle and then I stenciled the vines using a Crafters’ Workshop stencil called Climbing Vine with Garden Green ink (SU!). On watercolor paper I stamped the Toucan in the Jungle Critters stamp set from Your Next StampI stamped the image and the sentiment with Versafine black ink and embossed with clear powder.  Colored him in with my “Ziggy“s. Isn’t he so adorable? Using micro glue dots I added wiggly eyes. The cute sentiment is from the Party Animal set from Avery Elle.

~Toucan Sam & his CAS card are Flying over to these challenges~

AAA CardsGame # 67 Googley Eyes

#67

My Toucan Sam is sporting two very fine googley eyes!!

Cardz for Guys – Challenge # 126 Clean & Simple

cardz4guys cardz4guyztop3

E.T.A. YIPPEE!!! I was one of the Top 3 over at Cardz 4 Guys – So excited, Thank you so much!!

My card is for a guy and it is Clean AND Simple!

Crafty Sentiments Anything Goes Challenge

challenge-banner

This is Anything!! :)

Whew!!! You made it through another long post with me – Thank you so much!! I am so glad you could come by!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

11 thoughts on “My Last Fairy & Toucan Sam

Hello, Taunya! Way to go on two more adorable cards! Both are so cute! I like the punny sentiments too!

Jerrie says:

You have been uver busy! I love your tucan card! I do not know why tucans are so funny but they are! Your fairy cards are delightful!

These cards are so bright and cute! You have really been on a roll! Hope your holiday weekend is rolling along well, too.

amy says:

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

Dewi says:

So cute! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

Joan says:

Great cards! This little fairy card is my favorite!! So nice to have you join us at MMM.

My you have been a busy bee these days…just love all your fabulous creations. Your sweet little fairy and that adorable toucan, so cute.

KarrenJ says:

Adorable cards! That little fairy is so cute and your card is bright and cheerful! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea Designs.

Craftybunny says:

Just love your clever way of giving this adorable toucan somewhere to perch.Super card.Your other card is lovely too.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

These are just the cutest! Love how you created the focal point on the toucan card. The vine background is the perfect backdrop for the sweet bird. His googly eyes are a fun detail! The bright colors on your fairy card totally caught my eye. Such a delightful and cheerful card!

Aileen says:

beautiful colouring, love the bird.