Cheers to You!!

Dashed into my craft room after a late dinner because there was one more card I wanted to try tonight!

~ Cheers to You card ~

cheerstoyouadj

I had this idea in my head and I really want to play in the Curtain Call challenge so I sat down with the Tropical Paradise set from Sunny Studio Stamps and whipped up this tasty card! I stamped with Versamark ink and embossed the images in white. Then I stamped each of the images onto a post-it note so I could mask them and do the circle of shading with Cool Caribbean ink (SU!) My “Ziggy“s were used to color the images and make a grey base for the scene. The sentiment was then stamped in the same color as the circle and I added a few blue splatters – I am not sure the photo picked that up very well!!

~ My card wants to link up to these challenges ~

Curtain CallInspiration Challenge ~ Tasty Tropics

tasty tropics show stopper badge

This card is both tasty and tropical!!

E.T.A. Oh, my Goodness!!! I am so Excited!!!! I was chosen as a Show Stopper for this card over at Curtain Call!!!

Watercooler Wednesday#73 Gail’s Clean & Simple “Summer” Theme Challenge

WWC73 Honourable Mention badge

My card is CAS and all about enjoying the Summer!

E.T.A. I received an Honorable Mention for my card – SO EXCITED – Thank you!!!

Craft Your Passion# 317 Always Anything Goes

CYP Badge resize

This is anything! :)

Inkspirational# 111 Designer’s Choice – Masking

Challenge111

I masked all the images so I could do the circle of shading!

City Crafter Challenge – Week 317 ~ White & Bright

CityCrafterCCCB#317

My card is mostly white with bright blue and hints of other bright colors!

This card was fun – I needed the relaxation of crafting before bed to calm me!!

I hope you have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

27 thoughts on “Cheers to You!!

Sandie says:

Fabulous masking and super colouring. Really like how you grounded the image with the grey and so pleased you joined us at Ink x

Jerrie says:

It is five o clock somewhere! I would like to have this fun beverage in my hands sitting in a hammock enjoying the summer! This is such a fun summer card!

Marsha Reed says:

Wonderful CAS card! Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

What a fantastic card. You set such a wonderful tropical scene.

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Such a beautiful little scene! Love the focal point circle you created by sponging on ink–I think I need to try that tip today. I love your little touches with the citrus slice and leaf too. :)

Angela says:

Love this card x

Sweet card, Taunya! Love your masked circle! Great take on the inspiration photo!

Heidi Weaver says:

What a beautifully thought out Clean & Simple card, Taunya! Your masking really makes this a “wow” card. And your colours? Perfect for a nice, hot summery day. My only complaint is that I can’t taste that delicious looking drink you’ve featured. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Monika Reeck says:

Oh I love your masking job here Taunya
    so cute Image lovely colors and feel in summer time if I look at your card
    sweet sentiment on the blue/teal color
    just adorable
    my hubby still traveling to scotland
    I try to catch up your blog sweety
    then I have to make a card as DT member :)

Gail Allen says:

Your card really says “summer” – and I can just taste that cocktail! Beautiful example of CAS. Thanks so much for joining my Watercooler Wednesday CAS Summer Challenge!

Kara Pogreba says:

Your tropical drink looks so yummy! I love the colors and how you used the white embossing!

This is the perfect summertime card! I LOVE the vignette you created with the sweet drink and fruit slice images. You make me wish I were on the beach somewhere sipping a fruity cocktail :) The ink splatters are a fun detail. Awesome job on this dear Taunya!

Ahhh, this makes me want to sit on a tropical beach somewhere, enjoy the water and whatever is in that cup. LOL! It could be cold water for all I care. :) Such a lovely summer card, Taunya!

What a great card Taunya! I’m glad that you dashed down to your room to create it, because you really managed to cover all those challenges – masking, CAS, tasty tropics, anything goes! Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday for our summertime CAS challenge.

What a tempting idea… mmmm is it too early in the week for cocktails?
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

Libby says:

Lovely card! It’s wonderful for our challenge, just wonderful! you hit summer right on the mark! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday challenges this week! See you soon!

Fabulous job of masking all those images! I just love how this card really says summer – and ‘chillax’! Great job! Thanks for joining our Watercooler Wednesday challenge. ~Deborah

Great job, Taunya!!!

Ros Crawford says:

What a super card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Patti says:

Taunya! this card is amazing!! every perfect element… WOW!!

I’m sorry I’ve been MIA lately. I’m so busy it is crazy!! hope to get back to blogging regularly soon.

(((Hugs)))
    Patti

What a wonderful summery card! I love how you anchored it with the inking!

Monika/buzsy says:

Fantastic card Taunya. Love the heat embossed images and the circle in the background. Just perfect… and a great take on the inspiration photo. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Heidi Weaver says:

Congratulations, Taunya, for your Honourable Mention at our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Great card!

This is just too much fun! LOVE the watercoloring on here!

Simply fabulous Taunya…just love your sweet card, so relaxing!

Becca Cruger says:

Summery sunshine at its best! You sponged and colored just perfectly to give this card a smooth beachy feel! I’m sorry I’ve been such a bad bloggy friend of late, the month of June snuck away from me somehow, but I’m working to fix it!

carol says:

My sweet friend….I plan to catch up on your gallery soon (we’re just back from Montana, where we had no internet), but HAD to parachute in here to cheer and applaud wildly and loudly your marvelous summery card! Thrilled that you’ve won recognition with your stellar creativity! A showstopper in every way! Your masking: marvelous! So glad you shared your creativity in the Inkspirational gallery! THANK YOU for your always sweet, always encouraging, always loving comments over at my place! You are a TREASURE!!
    Hugs and love~c