ALOHA

Got inky this afternoon – my hands are a mess!!

Used my “Ziggy“s and did some Inlaid die-cutting!

~ ALOHA  card ~

alohaadj

I used my prize that I won from Neat & Tangled back in May, the Journaling Alphas to cut out the word Aloha from my white panel and from some rainbow paper I inked up. I used my “Ziggy“s to color on an acrylic block and then applied it to watercolor paper.  The white panel was die cut using Lawn Fawn‘s Stitched Rectangles. For my flower I used the stamp set called Tropical Paradise from Sunny Studio Stamps. I stamped the images with Versamark ink and embossed them in white. Colored them in by picking up color from the acrylic block with a wet paintbrush. Then I added the ink splatters.

~ This card is saying ALOHA to the following challenges ~

Addicted to CAS Challenge # 90 ALOHA

ATCAS - code word aloha

My card says ALOHA and has a tropical feel!

Dragonfly Dreams Say it with Flowers

My card has a flower on it!

CAS Mix UpJune Challenge

june2016

Well, for this card I stamped, I die-cut and for my choice I did Water coloring!

Addicted to Stamps # 199 CAS

CAS badge

My card is Clean & Simple.

I loved making this card – It was tricky but fun!!  And like I said, my hands are a mess!

I hope you have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

ALOHA!

15 thoughts on “ALOHA

Loll says:

Hi Taunya. Great job with the rainbow lettering … and great design to inlay them. Your hibiscus is so bright and beautiful and perfect with the white embossing which makes the colours pop.. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Congrats on winning some fun stuff! You’ve been a very busy crafter ???? Wish I could find a bit more time in my craft cave! What a colorful, cheery card – thanks for sharing!

Oops! Those question marks were supposed to be explanations!!!

I LOVE inlaid die-cutting, and yours is gorgeous! I need to use this technique on a card again soon. Thanks so much for the inspiration, Taunya.

Bonnie says:

I love the wonderful tropical colors on your card, Taunya! The watercolored letters are so pretty and so perfect with your pretty flower and splatters! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Wow! You amaze me with all your cards–You’re a card making machine! I need you to come over here and inspire and cheer me on in my cardmaking. 😉 This turned out so fun! Love the bright colors and the way you created the fun rainbow sentiment to match! :)

Lisa J says:

Thanks for sharing this lovely cas card with us at Dragonfly Dreams this month. Lisa DT

Angela says:

Very pretty x

You won some excellent stamps! Love the tropical vibe to this card! The hibiscus is beautiful!

Monika Reeck says:

Great coloring the Aloha the flower and love the splatter Taunya
    so lovely Aloha card and lucky you to win Neat & Tangled
    I dont have that stamp set on my Drawer :)
    again sweet beautifully Card Taunya

This card is gorgeous! I love all those fabulous colors and the technique you used on your letters. Fabulous look! The hibiscus is beautiful! Awesome job! Congrats on your Neat and Tangled win! It makes me happy when wonderful people like you win!

Oh I love this! the colors are so bright and pretty, love how you inlaid the alphas!

Beautiful card with stunning bright colors…thank you for joining us at ATSM…Željka

Fabulous card…simply fabulous! Does it come with a plane ticket for a trip to Hawaii??? This is just wonderful.

Melissa L. says:

Lovely use of your prize, Taunya. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along at ATSM.