Don’t Be BLUE – Celebrate!!

Played around and made a card full of “Blues” – What do you think?

~ Blue Celebrate Card ~

bluecelebrateadj

This card was so easy peasy – I used this stencil (NEW) from Simon Says Stamp

treestencil

And a Kaleidacolor Rainbow Pad – Blue Breeze with a stamping sponge to add rays of BLUE to my card! I turned the stencil this-away and that-away so that I had the rays right where I wanted them.

For the sentiment I used an OLD – very OLD stamp from Stampin’ Up! I think it is from 2001.

~This card wants to play in these challenges~

The Paper PlayersPP300 A CAS Celebration from Jaydee

pp300

I took inspiration from the rays of the fireworks and the gorgeous blues in this picture. My card is for someone’s Birthday Celebration!

Stamplorations BlogAnything CAS Goes – Optional Color Twist: Blue

cas-006-blue2016 (1)

My card is CAS, one-layer, and full of BLUE!!

Pile It On Challenge# 110 Old, New, Blue + DT Call

Something Old – My Celebrate stamp from Stampin’ Up! (circa 2001)

Something New – The Christmas Tree Stencil from Simon Says Stamp

Something Blue – I used a Kaleidacolor Rainbow Pad ~ Blue Breeze

And my card is linked to 3 challenges!!

Thanks for coming by, please leave some love so I won’t be “blue” :)

Have a Beautiful Day!!

11 thoughts on “Don’t Be BLUE – Celebrate!!

That is adorable, my friend! What a way to use blues :) Well done – love it!

Beautiful blues, Taunya! I like the stencil you used! Great celebration card – sort of reminds me of candles so this could be a birthday card too!

What a great CAS celebration card, Taunya. Love the colors you’ve used. Thanks for joining in our 300th celebration at the Paper Players this week.

Sandy M says:

Taunya, I love your CAS creation! The shades of blue are awesome and what fun that you were able to make use of a real oldie but goodie. So glad you joined our 300th celebration at The Paper Players!

What a fun way to use that unique stencil! Your card looks like a party is in progress. Fabulous!

You’ve gotten super creative with your new stencil! I love to see all the fun and innovative ways you’ve used it! The font on the stamped sentiment makes you want to do just that…celebrate! It just seems happy (if a font can actually be considered happy, LOL!!!:) Awesome job dear Taunya!

I think the monochromatic look is super pretty! The stenciled design reminds me of festive birthday candles. :) Party on!

Jerrie says:

Taunya, what a fun, clever, great card! I love your placement of the stencil with the lettering! Terifico!

What a fun stencil you’ve used for your CAS BLUE card! (I love blue!) Thanks for sharing this and helping us celebrate our 300th challenge!

Monika Reeck says:

Cool that DIE
    it can make candles
    it also can make a christmas three if you draw a line in the middle
    and it looks cool on your card with that shade of blue
    love that big sentiment too
    hugs
    Monika

This looks so cool! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS challenge xx