Smile & Share JOY

Made this flower-y Happy card!!

~ SMILE ~

TEsmileadj

I made this card using scraps from my scrap box – pink and peach colored papers – I then die cut them with Stitched horizontal strips by My Favorite Things! The flower images and dies are from a set called Oh Happy Day from  Taylored Expressions. I used my “Ziggy”s to watercolor these flowers in using a wet paintbrush.

~ Linking this card to ~

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge# 39 Sketch & Tic-Tac-Toe

SJC39 (1)

I totally copied the sketch!! This card is being mailed to a friend who is down!

Hopefully it will make her smile!

Hiding in My Craft Room –# 254 Super Scraps Saturday

I used scraps from my scrap box to make the background for this card.

Addicted to StampsChallenge # 128 Flowers

My card features 3 happy,  colorful flowers.

613 Avenue Create Challenge # 180 Anything Goes w/ optional twist: create your own challenge

Create Your Own #5 final

I made a Square card with encouragement and I water colored on it!

Craft Your PassionChallenge # 316 Always Anything Goes

CYP Badge resize

Thank you so much for your visits – they make me SMILE!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!

11 thoughts on “Smile & Share JOY

Hello, Taunya! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind words! Your card is so pretty – I love the flowers and bright colours!

Super cute and cheerful card! This will definitely make your friend smile. Love those funky flowers and the three different–but coordinating–paper strips in the background.

This is such a bright, cheerful and pretty card! I love the combination of matching, but different patterned papers you used. Your friend won’t be able to help but smile when she receives this beauty in the mail! You will definitely brighten her day!

Kara Pogreba says:

Your flowers are so bright and cheerful, they would make anyone smile! I’m so glad you came over to visit my blog. Somehow you were flying under my radar, but now you’re back on.

What fun! Happy, perky, colorful, fun…just a real delight to behold! Hope you are well, my dear friend!!!

Fabulous card…love your bright and beautiful colors and those sweet flowers.

Shamita says:

A very beautiful card which would put a smile on anyone face.Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion Challenge.All the best.

Regards,
    Shamita
    (spiralcreativity.blogspot.com)

Marlies says:

A beautiful card! Very cheerful and with a lovely design!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

Vicki says:

It is a very UP card. I love the stitching on the rectangles, the colors, and the coloring on your flowers. Happy, happy card.

Laura Gauthier Turcotte says:

What a pretty card—so cheerful! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog.

Monika Reeck says:

Lovely flower Image Taunya
    and I adore all the pink DP there
    great use of the sketch and I love your sentiment too
    cute card