His & Hers

I made two cards tonight – one for him and one for her!

~ To a Reel Great Guy ~

reelgreatguyadj

I made this card using two products from My Creative TimeFind Joy in the Little Things stamp set and Speech Bubble Sentiments die. Colored in the boat with a silver marker and used my Stampin’ Up! markers to finish coloring the image, sponged in some water and some sky. The sentiment was stamped with Versafine black ink and embossed.

~ Linking this card up to this challenge ~

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Father’s Day/For a Guy

wednesdayblog-logo

~Jo’s Scrap Shack~  FFC #142 Father’s Day

dads+day

This card is for my dad – in spirit since he has passed on!

Ooh La La CreationsChallenge #206 For the Boys

OLL Follower

This card features a Fisher -MAN, so definitely for a guy!

Dragonfly JourneysChallenge # 61 Daddy Day Care

This card is for a daddy!

Scrap CreationsFather’s Day/Masculine card

My card is for a Father & is Masculine!

Cards In EnvyNo Girls Allowed Card Challenge

Cards in Envy Badge

This is an A2 card and it is NOT for a girl!!

Die Cuttin’ DivasChallenge # 270 Father’s Day

dcdfathers

This card was made in honor of my fishin-loving dad who has passed.

The Male RoomChallenge # 37 Father’s Day

Challenge #37

As I said before this card was made in my Dad’s honor!

~ For a Princess ~

princessadj

This card was made using these colors for my layers – So Saffron, Mint Macaron, and Cameo Coral (I do not have Calypso Coral) – all of these colors are from Stampin’ Up! I also used an old set from SU! called Pretty Princess. I colored in with markers.  The oval die cut is from My Favorite Things!

~Linking this card up to the following challenges~

Just Add Ink # 315 Sketch Challenge

I based my card off of the sketch at the link above – I could not copy it into my post – Sorry!

Paper Craft Crew  – # 198 Color Challenge

PCCCS163-010-300x300

These are the colors that I used to make my card!

Crafting By Designs Once Upon a Time

Surely my lovely Princess was from Once Upon a Time! :)

Keep Happy and have a BEAUTIFUL day!!
Thanks for coming – be sure to leave me some love!!

16 thoughts on “His & Hers

Virginia L. says:

Both are so SWEET, Taunya!! I love the inking on the first as the speech bubble die fits perfectly with your design! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Father’s Day/For a Guy” Challenge! Super work! Wish you a great summer!

Your princess card is just delightful, Taunya! Great use of our sketch, and those lovely colours. Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink this week.

Jan M says:

Such cute cards Taunya – I love them both! Your guy card and the fun speech bubble and pun greeting is fabulous. And I also love your how the colours and flowers in your pretty princess’s dress are beautifully echoed in your background layers. So clever! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

Kim Badelt says:

They are both delightful Taunya! Oh my I remember that little princess!! I love how you coloured her and used the little floral swirls for the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Patti says:

OMGosh Taunya these are just too too sweet! giggles I love the expression on their faces!

Hope you are having a wonderful summer so far : )

(((Hugs)))
    Patti

Your princess look SO happy, Taunya! I like the layout, and those little flower swirls on each side. Thanks for playing along with our Paper Craft Crew challenge. Deborah

These are both so cute! Love the stamps you used! Also love the design of your princess card – I might have to CASE your sketch!

A super sweet and delightful duo! Such a cute scene on your masculine card with a very clever sentiment! A lovely princess card that will put a smile on anyone’s face with its cheery color combo and fabulous design! Awesome job on both! You sure are on a roll! Keep the awesome projects coming, I love seeing your creativity on display!

Two fun cards today. You must have ad a great time coloring those sweet images. These will definitely brighten someone’s day.

Jeannie says:

Hi Taunya! They are both so super sweet! Very cute and very fun too.
    Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

Fabulous Father’s Day and lovely princess card…two simply incredible cards my dear friend.

Nancy says:

Super cute cards! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

Gerda says:

Both cards are super cute!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda

Tina C says:

Super cute card :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Jo’s Scrap Shack-Funday Friday Challenges
    Tina (DT)

Pam Staples says:

Tanya, Such a sweet and lovely princess! I love how you brought all the pieces together for the Color Challenge (great job using a similar color). Amazing coloring. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew. ~Pam, DT

Monika Reeck says:

the first card really manly or boy card
    cute Image Taunya
    the second one oh sweeet princes
    cute image and great coloring and nice color combo
    both are sweet card for girl and boy :)
    hugs