Soda POP!!!

I got inky in my craft room today – had way too much fun and made way too big of a mess!!

~ I made this card ~

sodaPOPadj

This card is for my husband – he loves Soda POP and he always delights us with his sense of humor!

To make this card I took a Bliss Blue card and added some paper scraps to it! I stamped the soda bottle from the Happy Meal set from Your Next StampI also stamped the sentiment on the red strip using the Fast Food Fun Sentiments set – also from YNS. Then I embossed it! I added some DoubleClick Skittles to add a little pizzazz and then I was done with this fun Father’s Day card.

~Playing cards in the following challenges~

Your Next StampSketch & Color Challenge # 40

YNSSketch40-350x434 YNScolor-40-350x558

As you can see I was inspired by this sketch and I used 3 of the 5 colors in the inspiration photo! Red, light blue, and light yellow!

Double Click SkittlesFor a Man or a Boy Challenge

This card is for my husband and as a bonus I used Skittles on my card!!

Sweet Stampin’ –  For Father’s Day or Special Man

This card is for a VERY special man – the father of my 6 children!

Paper PlayersPP298 Theme Challenge: Father’s Day

pp298

This card is certainly a Father’s Day card!

I am so glad you came to see me – I will be back very soon with the second card I made today! I told you I really got busy and made some cards AND some mess!!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

11 thoughts on “Soda POP!!!

Carla Hundley says:

Fun card and he
    will enjoy it I’m
    sure!
    Carla from Utah

Taunya, this is adorable! I love it! In the Mid-West we always called it Pop! In the south, it is just Coke–no matter what the drink! LOL I love the color palette and the pun! SO happy you joined my theme challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

Your husband is sure to love this fun card! Great combination of papers and colors! I love seeing you use this stamp set because the cards you make with it always make me smile!

Michele H. says:

This soda pop is really cute! I love that little bottle! It’s wonderful to see you so busy every day, and having fun too!
    Take care!
    Michele

Chris says:

A fun and cheerful card, great design and colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ this week.
    Chris
    x

Julie E says:

With such fun results I completely understand why you had fun making it! The pop of red looks great against the background. Thanks for joining in challenge #40 at YNS!

Jeanette says:

Such a fun card! Thank you so much for sharing it in the Sweet Stampin’ Challenge.

I’ve never been a soda drinker, but my sis sure is. She’d love this! Hope you’re well!

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Such a darling card! I love this stamp set and the fun plaid paper you paired it with! :)

Joanne James says:

Love this fun Father’s Day card – and your husband certainly sounds deserving of it! Thanks for sharing it with us over at The Paper Players!

abusybee says:

Love it! Such a great color combo and I love this sentiment! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!