Go Fetch!!

As promised card #2 from my inky session!

~Fetching You a Happy Birthday~

dogfetchadj

To make this card I used the Fetching Friendship set from Newton’s Nook to stamp that lovable black lab. scraps were used to cut the pinked circle and the torn rectangle. I stamped the tennis ball on the green paper. I colored in with my “Ziggy”s.  After assembling all the pieces I decided to jazz it up with some Double Click Skittles and some wood veneer arrows that I inked up so they were matching the colors on the card.

~ Linking this card to these challenges ~

Newton’s NookInky Paws Challenge # 32: Use an Arrow

IPC_32_Arrow

I used, not one, but three arrows on my card – hope that still fits the requirements!

Retro SketchesSketch # 217

rs217

This sketch gave me inspiration for where to place everything on my card!

Double Click SkittlesFor a Man or a Boy

I think this will go to one of my dog loving nephews who has a birthday this summer! Also, as a bonus I used some Skittles on my card.

Uniko Studio Challenges# 32 Masculine

ChallengeGraphic5

I made this for one of my nephews – so it’s for a boy! Does that make it masculine enough?!? I hope so!!

7 Kids Challenge Blog# 153 Anything Goes

I used a set that is sold at their site called  Fetching Friendship.

Well, there you go, my second card of the day – coming soon, VERY SOON, card #3!!

See you then!! Have a BEAUTIFUL day!

13 thoughts on “Go Fetch!!

Jerrie says:

AAW, this is adorable! I have a dog loving friend that would love this card! Your design is awesome and I love the arrows!

Wow! There are so many fabulous details on this card! The more I look at it the more great things I notice! Amazing job!

Jane says:

What a fabulous image and I love how you’ve combined it with the other elements of your card. Great texture from the torn edge. Thanks for linking up with Uniko.

Michele H. says:

This is SO CUTE! I just love this adorable little pup! One of my favorites!
    Take care!
    Michele

Carla Hundley says:

Darling card,
    love the colors.
    Carla from Utah

Sue Kment says:

Thanks so much for popping in to say Hi today on my blog! I sure appreciate your visit! I am having fun browsing all your wonderful creations! ♥ Sue Kment

Oh my…this is so sweet! Love that little dog ???? Well done, Taunya!

What an adorable card! I love how you used arrows to point to the sweet black lab and his bright green ball! This would make a perfect birthday card for a dog lover 😉

Beverley says:

This is such a cute card, but perfect for a man too. Love the sentiment too. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

abusybee says:

So fun! This is a great sketch! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

Wow! Your project has beautiful colors! I’m so inspired! Thanks for joining us at the 7kids College Fund Challenge this time! Hope to see you again playing along next time and Good Luck! Hugs, Tammy Louise DT I adore the green and black together!

Jo says:

Such a sweet card. Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

Lindsey says:

V cute! Love all the different elements & how you’ve pulled them all together x