Good Morning, Sunshine!

Goooood Morning, BLOGLAND!!!!

I am popping in with a card I made this morning!!

~Good Morning, Sunshine card~

goodmorningsunshineadj

I made this card using the Moka Sunshine stamp set from Taylored ExpressionsI stamped the image on Watercolor paper with VersaFine Black ink and then embossed it with clear embossing powder. My cardstock layers and coloring of image are in the following colors – So Saffron, Blush Blossom, Rose Red from Stampin’ Up!I used my “Ziggy“s for the rest of the coloring.  I used Stitched Rectangle dies from Lawn Fawn and my circle die is from MFT. The banner was hand-cut around the sentiment that I had stamped in  Rose Red ink. I fussy cut the image and put that and the sentiment on with foam squares.

~ So excited to link this card up to this challenge ~

Share Joy Challenge# 38 Sketch & Inspiration Photo

SJC38 (1)

I was inspired by the sketch and the lovely sunny colors!!

Shopping Our StashSOS # 255: Tea for Two – Use a Coffee or Tea theme

SOS badge

I made this card for a Coffee Loving friend – hope it counts! That is what is in the Blue mug – Coffee!

I hope you are having a BEAUTIFUL day!!

I hope to be able to get around to commenting tomorrow – tonight I am off on a hike with the Young Womens’ church group and in the morning I get to play with my grandlittles!!

Hope to see you again soon – thanks for coming!!

10 thoughts on “Good Morning, Sunshine!

Berina Febin says:

Beautiful card!! Very cute image!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

What a ray of sunshine this delightful card is! I love the combination of colors you chose and that sweet image and sentiment! You did an awesome job with this sketch! Stitched die cuts are always such a great touch. Hope that you enjoyed your hike. Wishing you a special time with your grandlittles :)

This is such a sweet card, Taunya! I love the image and your awesome coloring skills. :)

Monika Reeck says:

Oh I love the way you used the sketch Taunya
    the little lady here is so cuute
    and love the color combo too
    you made a sweet card with coffee theme
    luv this much
    now jump to your other post my friend
    see you around
    big hugs
    Monika

Stacey says:

This is so cute! I love that sweet little image!! Thanks for linking up your project with us at Shopping Our Stash.

Stacey
    Shopping Our Stash, DT Member

Chana says:

Nicely crafted indeed and just perfect for our challenge! Thanks for sharing this cute creation with us here at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

Cute as can be, Taunya!

Aww, this little lady is just to cute, love her in that robe, slippers and the fresh cup of coffee. Love the stitched dies, they always add a very sweet detail to your cards.
    Thank you for playing along at Shopping Our Stash, we hope to see you in the gallery often.
    Maria Rodriguez.

oh my goodness, that’s just way too cute! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (coffee or tea!) STASH with us this week! :)

So cute…just love your sweet images. Almost looks like me this morning with those colors your used. Have a fabulous day!