Citrus & Such – Take 2

I really was NOT kidding when I said I love this set from Stampin’ Up!

Citrus & Such – an oldie but such a GOODIE!!! (This link goes to Pinterest and there is a photo of the set)

~ So I made another card – Here it is ~

citrusonelayeradj

I used the aforementioned set with Only Orange, Daffodil Delight inkpads and I colored on the slice with Pretty in Pink and Apricot Appeal markers. I masked all the images using Post-It notes, and then covered all the images up and used the Diagonal Stripe stencil from Simon Says Stamp in Certainly Celery to create a background! I also used a splatter stamp with the Apricot Appeal marker and added some more color to the background! I used a sentiment from the Chit Chat Stamp set from Paper Smooches stamped in Tangelo Twist!

This is a simple one-layer, “mailable” card!! I need so many of this kind!

~Playing with this card in these challenges~

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday ChallengeSimon Says: Mask It

wednesdayblog-logo

I masked all the images when stamping them and then again so I could stencil the background!

Just Add Ink# 314 Inspiration

I tried repeatedly to put their Inspiration Photo here – but it would not work, Sorry! Click on this link to go and see it.

It is a pile of lovely CITRUS – NESS!! Love it!

Totally inspired by this photo to make this card!!

Hand Stamped SentimentsHSS Inspiration Challenge # 239

HSS-239-inspiration

Yes, I am playing with this challenge again – I love these pictures! Inspired by this photo as well!

E.T.A. I am so thrilled to announce that I was one of the TOP Three at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

HSS artist pick badge

I guess you could say that when life gives me lemons, I make CARDS!!!

Thank you for the sweet visit – please leave me some love –

life is a bit “SOUR” 😉 about now!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

13 thoughts on “Citrus & Such – Take 2

It’s been fun to see how creative you’ve gotten with this stamp set. It is certainly a very versatile set as each of the cards you’ve created has been unique, fresh, cheerful and super sweet! You did some great background work on this card with the stripes and the splatter. Fabulous, as usual!

Such a pretty card, Taunya. I love the subtle stencilled background, and the gorgeous colours you used on the fruit. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!

Jan M says:

This is so pretty Taunya! I love how you’ve added the soft stripes behind your bright and beautiful fruit arrangement. So colourful and such a lovely take on the challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

This really is a great set! I’m enjoying your creations my frien! Another totally fun card! Thanks for sharing!

Kim Badelt says:

You certainly captured the colours and fruity vibe of the inspiration photo Taunya! I love the fading out stripes you added to the background too. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

This is really refreshing, and great masking! Thanks for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Michele H. says:

I love the colors in this! Sweet and fresh!
    Take care!
    Michele

I love the colors! Simply stunning card. I’m so glad you were inspired by our challenge. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

This turned out darling! You are really mastering the ziggy pens–I on the other hand could really use some pointers. :)

• 9.1
      Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Oops! I meant to type this comment on your other post with the watercolored girl. Loving this card too! So excited to see you crafting up a storm! :)

Monika Reeck says:

woww
    it looks like I can eat your card
    looks like a real fruit Taunya
    in the hot summer time this is a perfect card
    love what you made this great SU stamp
    great sentiment too
    hugs
    Monika

Hand Stamped Sentiments says:

Congratulations Taunya!

You have been selected as a Hand Stamped Sentiments Artist Pick for your design in our Inspiration Challenge! You have earned the HSS Artist Pick Badge to display on your blog.

Please contact me for the html for your badge of grab it from our blog site post.

Thank you for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week!

Come play again!
    HSS Design Team

Fabulous card…just fabulous! Love your refreshing citrus, so sweet.