In the “Lime”light

We are celebrating my sister’s birthday this evening and I thought I might make a card for her – Now that it is done I realize I should have made a baseball shaped card for her – duh!!!

Oh, well! I can still link this card up to some challenges!

~Lime Happy Birthday~

limecardadj

I made this with some white cardstock and my Pinked Circle dies from MFT. Then I used a way old color from SU! – Green Galore and I used a stamping sponge to ink up my white pinked circle. I stamped and cut my lime from an old SU! set called Citrus and Such! Added some gems and stamped Happy Birthday from a Simon Says Stamp It’s your Birthday set in Gumball Green ink!

~So I am going to link this card up to these challenges~

Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeMonochrome

mondayblog-logo

This card is all one color – green!!

The Sisterhood of CraftersLet’s Get in Shape: Shaped cards

My card is a pinked circle – hope that qualifies

Die Cuttin DivasChallenge # 268 Anything Goes

anythinggoes

This is anything! :)

Crafty Sentiments Gem or Pearls Challenge

I added some gems to my card!!

Hand Stamped SentimentsHSS Inspiration Challenge # 239

HSS-239-inspiration

I love this picture – I just had to play along with this challenge!! I will probably play again – you should come and check it out!

I am so glad you shared the “Lime”light with me – hehe!! I enjoy your visits!! See you again soon!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

11 thoughts on “In the “Lime”light

Fabulous birthday card for your sister…just love that wonderful shade of green! Wishing you sister an incredible birthday and fabulous celebration tonight!

It’s fabulous and I’m sure she will love it no matter what the shape!! She will love that you made it especially for her!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Let’s Get In Shape’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the ‘Sistahs’
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Robbie says:

Such a cute card! Love the bright colors you used to make this birthday card. Thanks for joining us at HSS!

Robbie

I love all things lime-flavored. I think your card looks delicious!

barbarayaya says:

Your card looks yummy! Love this color ,beautiful card! thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

Evelyn says:

Love the cute shape of your card! Looks delicious! :)

Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin’ Divas this week!

Evelyn

Jerrie says:

This card is so fun and summery! Love the pinked edges! I bet your sister will love her birthday card.

Patricia says:

Great card!!! I love the green. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!!

What a fresh and lovely birthday card! I love the fun shape you chose! Such a gorgeous shade of green! I’m sure this awesome card put a huge smile on your sister’s face! You are always so clever with your blog post titles. I smile each time I see a new one pop up in my inbox :)

I love that you made a circle card in lime. What a wonderful birthday card for your sister! Thank you for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Monika Reeck says:

Oh so green and looks so fresh Taunya
    she will love this card I believe this
    lovely shape too and cute Citrus I love this stamp too
    big hugs