Happy Christmas

I had a little fun in my craft room today before I am off to babysit the Grand-littles!!

~I Made this Christmas Card~

catchristmasadj

I made this card using the following colors of cardstock  from SU! – Regal Rose, Rose Romance, white and Basic Grey.   I used Small Stitched Rectangle dies from Lawn Fawn for two of my layers and the grey layer was die cut using Scalloped Rectangles also from  Lawn FawnI used a set called Happy MeowDay from Simon Says StampI stamped it with Black StazOn ink and colored it in with my Ziggy‘s but I forgot to stamp it on watercolor paper so my coloring does not look so good! I added a few random sequins!

I am hustling to add these card to these challenges:

52 Christmas Card Challenge May Stash Challenge: Dies and Punches

52CCT21-16

I used 2 different dies on this card!

Christmas Card Challenge# 26 Color Challenge

Week+26

I followed this color scheme in layering and coloring my card!

Hiding in my Craft Room # 252 Any Holiday

I made a Christmas card!

Thank you for coming today – hope you are having a BEAUTIFUL day!

12 thoughts on “Happy Christmas

Susan Powell says:

This is really cute! Love all the pink you used. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

Adorable! Love your little kitty!

Very cute card Taunya! I love the layers and the great combination of pinks and grey. What a sweet cat image! You do such a wonderful job on all the cards you create for the challenges you enter! Hope you enjoy your time with your grandkids :)

Mandy LaCroix says:

Such a fun card ! Love seeing u back in bloggy land! :-)

A delightful card . Thanks for sharing with Christmas Card Challenges

fabiola says:

très mignonne carte de noel, ce petit chaton est trop mignon encadré de rose, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

This is such a cute card – I do like the pretty colours and the layers. Sorry to be so late commenting, but thanks so much for playing along with our stash challenge at 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

Isn’t it nice to get started on Christmas cards? Makes you feel ahead of the game…for a while, at least. Your card is so cute. That image is adorable, and I love the addition of the sequins.

Such a sweet holiday card…how fun to get a head start on making Christmas cards. so smart of you!

Monika Reeck says:

Oohhh that Cat image is sooo cutttee Taunya…luv his face and lovely pink gift you gave beside the cat…I dont have scallop rechtangle…if I have enough money will buy it…because it looks beautiful on your card…Cute chritsmas card you have made Taunya…great to start now in June…thanks for sharing sweety…hugs

What a sweet card. Love the little cat and the cute way you colored him. The layering of the papers is fabulous!! Great take on the challenges.

Indy says:

Eeek! This card stole my heart! Lovely kitty!
    Debbie