Happy Birthday Cards – a Twofer

This morning I got up bright & early and made some birthday cards!!

In this post I will show you two of them!

My Happy Birthday Ice Cream card:

yellowcupcakeadj

To make this card I used some scraps of pattern paper, a cute tag, ribbon and twine! I used a simple white card front and added to it. I used the Stampin’ Up! set called Sprinkles of Life. Ink and card stock colors are Daffodil Delight and Creamy Caramel. The images were cut out and put on the card with foam squares!

I am linking this birthday card up to the following challenges:

Seize the BirthdayThe Toppings: Add Dimension

seizethetoppings

I used foam squares to add dimension to my ice cream cone!

The Paper PlayersPP297 A Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge from Joanne

pp297

I played the top row – Yellow, Twine, Birthday

And now for the second card I made – Happy Birthday, Mouse!

mousebdayadj

Card base is made with Tempting Turquoise, Going Gray, and Lavender Lace card stock. Used an old My Favorite Things stamp set called It’s your Birthday. I stamped with Black StazOn ink and colored in with my “Ziggy“s! Oval and Vertical stitched die cuts from MFT.  Banner is from Stampin’ Up!  – comes in a set of 3 and is on sale! I cut one side off after I put it on the card!!

Happy Birthday, Mouse! card is being linked up to:

Inkspirational – Challenge # 109 Photo Inspiration

Inkspirational Photo Challenge

I was inspired by the bright blue, purple,and pink!

AAA cards Game # 65 The 2nd Big Birthday Bash

birthday banner 2

I made a CAS birthday card for this challenge!

Lemon Shortbread BlogChallenge # 16 Anything Goes

This is Anything!!! :)

Well, I am glad you came by and I hope you will leave me some love!!

Have a super BEAUTIFUL day!!!

12 thoughts on “Happy Birthday Cards – a Twofer

Fun ice cream cone and adorable card – Thanks for joining in at STB~

Carla Hundley says:

Cute cards and
    Happy Memorial
    Day.
    Carla from Utah

Miss Taunya…two simply wonderful cards! I love your sweet ice cream cone, looks good enough to eat! And your sweet little mouse, adorable. Wishing you and your family a wonderful day!

Joanne James says:

Two lovely cards and I especially liked the yellow ice-cream cone with the ribbon and twine-topped tag – so bright, cheery and fun! Thanks for joining my tic-tac-toe challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Two super fun and fabulous cards! Love that bright yellow with the polka-dots and the ice cream cone! The way you tied the twine around the ribbon is a great touch. I’ll have to remember that one;) What a sweet mouse too! Both of these cards put a huge smile on my face!

Two cute cards for your stash. They’re wonderfully bright and happy cards. I a certain the recipients will love them!

Melissa L. says:

Ooo, super sweet little mouse, Taunya. I love the first card too. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards big 2nd Birthday Blog hop and challenge. :)

Oh this is just yummy! Now I want an ice cream cone! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

Brenda says:

Both cards are lovely! Love the bright and happy yellow of the first one! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

laurie says:

I LOVE that bright yellow! Your ice cream tag is so cute. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

Both your cards are super colorful! Thank you for sharing your inspired second card with us at Inkspirational!

Monika Reeck says:

mm yummy ice cream card and love the yellow
    nice TAG shape on your first card
    the second one uuii soo cuute the mouse
    lovely card both Taunya