Sugar Sketch 53

I am lucky enough to have 2 stamp sets made by Sugar Pea DesignsSniffles & Snuggles and Fairy Sweet

so I put them both to work on these two cards that I made!

Card # 2 is in this post and Card # 1 is in my previous post!

Card # 2 for Sugar Sketch 53:

feelbettergreenadj

This card was made using the Sniffles & Snuggles stamp set. I stamped it twice on watercolor paper and then I trimmed one and put it on my green background that I had embossed.  Then I die cut the second one into a circle and water colored it. Then I placed the colored circle over the order using foam squares! Added some sequins and I was done with this card.

I was inspired by this sketch:

May 11

My circle ended up a bit more centered than in the sketch but you see it, right?!?

Thanks so much for looking at both my Sugar Pea cards!!

12 thoughts on “Sugar Sketch 53

What a clever design with the overlay of your stamped images! It is so creative and looks fabulous! This card will certainly cheer a special someone up when they are feeling under the weather! You certainly rocked all these challenges Taunya!

Sweet card, Taunya! I like the idea of the colored circle over a B&W image.

Patti says:

Awww! sniffles! makes you wanna give that card a hug! giggles! Sweet design friend.

Patti

Wonderful to see you crafting and posting again. Your card is simply darling.

Just so adorable my dear…such a sweet image and sure to make anyone feel better.

This is adorable!! I love the embossed background and then how you combined black and white with the colored image. Totally fabulous design!!

Jerrie says:

AAW, this is super sweet! I like how you only colored a section of the image. This is perfect for the sketch!

Laura Jane says:

Clever coloring and die cutting. LOVE the polka-dots! Wonderful idea of adding the flower cluster in place of the circle from the sketch! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

Monika Reeck says:

Oh I love this cute Image and clever idea to highlight this little girl and only colored that part…really cute and sweet card…luv this Taunya…

KarrenJ says:

This is adorable and a great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sugar Pea Designs.

Lee Ann says:

Love how you have used the spotlight technique! Just darling! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea Designs SugarSketch!

Wonderful spotlighting!