Here’s The Scoop

Hello, ALL you BEAUTIFUL people!! SO glad you are here!!

Monday brought me a little more creative time in my craft room!!

I made this card:

triplescoopadj

This card needed to be CAS so I started out with a blank white cardstock that I layered on Positively Pink cardstock (SU!). I took the Here’s The Scoop set from Lawn Fawn and stamped a trio of ice cream scoops on various Doodlebug Glitter papers in Lily White, Cupcake, and Tangerine. The shiny metal paper I used for the scoop was a scrap in my scrap box! Embossed using Onyx Black Versafine Ink and Clear Embossing powder on a vellum banner. It was stapled on using a mini stapler.

The inside of my card says – You are SO COOL!!

I am so excited to be linking this card up to these challenges:

CAS(E) This SketchSketch # 173

CTS_173

I went with three scoops of ice cream for the triangles and put my sentiment across my cluster.

Lawnscaping ChallengeSparkle It Up!

lawnscaping130

I added shimmer and shine by stamping each of my images using Black Staz On ink on shiny, glittery, sparkly paper and then cutting them out and adhering them to my card!

Cupcake InspirationsChallenge # 361– Punny

CIC361

My card uses a pun – Here’s the Scoop, You are SO COOL!!

7 Kids Challenge BlogChallenge # 152: Anything Goes

logo hi res

I used a stamp that they carry in their store – Here’s the Scoop by Lawn Fawn.

SO, HERE’S THE SCOOP – YOU ARE SO COOL!!!

Thanks for coming by and have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

It would be so COOL if you made something to brighten someone else’s day!!!

12 thoughts on “Here’s The Scoop

Michele H. says:

I love the ice cream scoops! They look good enough to eat!
    Take care!
    Michele

I love this! The sparkle and shine are such fun details! The vellum sentiment banner is a perfect addition to your trio of scoops. I really like the pop of pink on the edge of your card! Very cool 😉

Leigh Penner says:

Oh, this is so fun! Super sweet take on the sketch!

Indy says:

Taunya, I love it! So glad you had fun with our punny challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

Simply fabulous card Miss Taunya!!! Love your fun take on this challenge. Wishing you a fun weekend!

Christiana says:

Very cute card, and perfect for a hot day like today! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

Tanja says:

love your creation – thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations

carol says:

Hello darling friend….we’re off to bike races this morning, so I’m diving in super quick to cheer and applaud your FABULOUS ice cream card (it’s 6:30am…and I really want ice cream for breakfast after seeing this *grin*). Fresh, fun, fabulous, fantastic (rather like its designer!!). Wanna know another scoop: I totally adore this (and you!). Thrilled to bits and pieces that you shared this treat in the Cupcake Inspirations challenge!

amy says:

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

Jerrie says:

I like the scoop! How cute is the little ice cream scoops withthe scoop itself! This is adorable~

Kelli Hull says:

GA! This is AWESOME beyond words…. CAS with a BIG PUNCH of WOW!!!! Thank you for playing along with 7 kids

Monika Reeck says:

super duper cute Taunya
    I want one scoop please and chocolate please
    this is so cute and so sweet the color really looks like ice cream that my son eating
    lovely card again Taunya