Felt It – “Bloom”ing Cute!

I played in my craft room this afternoon – I tried out the whole FELT thing.

You really can die cut it – it is amazing!!!

I made this card:

feltcardadj

To make this card I used My Favorite Things dies. I used the scallop frame from Blueprints # 1 and the flowers came from Blueprints # 5The smile came from Little Yellow Bicycle.  I used Doodlebug buttons from my stash and matching colors of embroidery floss to add them to the flowers! The smile is glued on but also stapled with a mini stapler!

I made this card just for these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeFelt That

mondayblog-logo

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday ChallengeFun With Felt

wednesdayblog-logo (1)

Cuttlebug ManiaMay Flowers

cuttlebugmayflowers

I am so glad you came by today – hope your day is BEAUTIFUL!!

And I hope you find time to make something BEAUTIFUL to show someone you care!!!

12 thoughts on “Felt It – “Bloom”ing Cute!

Vicki says:

So happy to see you feeling well enough to be playing and creating!

Some cute cards !

Virginia L. says:

Felt IS amazing, isn’t it? what a lovely design with felt! I love the textures that felt give and you certainly rock the challenge, Taunya! Love the buttons and stitching, too! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Fun with Felt” Challenge!

So pretty! Way to jump right in and create an amazing card with felt! I love this design with the beautiful flowers. The buttons are a fun touch and the colors you chose work so well together. Your fearlessness in the craft room is inspiring! Can’t wait to see where your creativity takes you next!

Carla Hundley says:

Lovely flowers and
    neat that it’s out
    of felt!
    Carla from Utah

You made a lovely felt card, Taunya! I’ve not yet done much felt cutting with my dies. Your card is a great inspiration to try it again.

Cathie C. says:

This is a really pretty card. I love the felt flowers with the button embellishments, nice touch. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Cathie

This is bloomin’ cute, Taunya! So glad you had fun with the felt because it looks awesome!

Patti says:

Oh oh is it too late for me to make a card using felt?! I gotta check out these challenges!! I just love the look of felt on a card SWEET card friend I can just feel the softness. Whoever gets this card will be doubly blessed!

Patti

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Really cute! Loving the felt flowers. I’ve been thinking it’s been a long time since I’ve given my felt some attention. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Berina Febin says:

Beautiful card!!

Miss Taunya…love your adorable card and those felt flowers are as cute as can be. Just fabulous!

Monika Reeck says:

oh Taunya
    that felt flower and the button so so cuute on your card
    feel soft on it
    and your sweet sentiment also with felt ooh so cuutee
    love love love this