Triangles

Whooshing in with a one layer CAS card I made some of for the men I send cards to!

My card looks like this:

trianglescardadj

I used an old Stampin’ Up set called Little Shapes and ink colors – Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand and Basic Black. I added a message – not sure what set it is from – I do know that it is from SU!

I am entering this card into these two challenges:

CAS Colours and SketchesSketch Challenge # 173

sketch 173

GUESS WHAT???? My card was one of the winners over at CAS Colours and Sketches

butterfly Weekly Winner

Inspired By All the Little ThingsChallenge # 15

Used the colors and the triangles as the inspiration for my card!

Thanks for looking and I will be back soon!!
Have a BEAUTIFUL day!

24 thoughts on “Triangles

Aren’t you the clever one? Great idea for a man card, Taunya! Would be perfect for teens too! So happy to see you back 😊

Great job combining the challenges and using those older SU sets! I have them both and tend to forget to dust them off and play with them sometime. The sentiment is from Simple Sayings II.
    Thanks so much for joining in our sketch challenge at CC&S! I hope you’ll come back soon for another challenge!

karen h says:

Awesome card! Love the colors and stamp choices! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Kymona says:

Hey Taunya! I love this card!! Your triangles are amazing!! I remember this Stampin’ Up! But can’t remember the name either. Awesome job!!

Michele H. says:

I love the great colors in your card! Really gorgeous!

This came out fabulous!! Love the way the triangles came out. They look like you watercolored them!! Great take on both the challenges!!

Jerrie says:

What a fun take on the sketch! Your card is a perfect masculine card and in my eyes it is a winner with the take on the sketch!

I love man-card ideas, and this is a good one! Thank you for the inspiration, Taunya.

Seeing your cards again makes me happy! I love how you incorporated the colors and triangles from the inspiration photo with the design in the sketch. So clever! A perfect card to make any man’s special day extra special!

Dawn~DesignsByDragonfly says:

What a great masculine card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Jane says:

Fabulous! Love the retro looking triangles and colours. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

Caro Thomas says:

I love this! A great take on the sketch, love those triangles and colours and the font of the sentiment is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S this week. Caro x

Beverley says:

Awesome masculine card, big fan of geometrics and love the modern colours too. Thanks for playing at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

Such a wonderful masculine card, Taunya! I love the color palette you used and the fun diagonal design! :)

Wonderful clean design with perfect stamping! I always have trouble with masculine and flat – and you did both beautifully!

Laura Jane says:

Great masculine card.. Love the triangles on the diagonal. Thanks for playing at Inspired By All the Little Things:)

Patti says:

Totally cool guy card!! wow I just love your perfectly lined up images! You go girl!!

So happy to see you getting inky again!

(((Hugs)))
    Patti

Kim says:

Nice inking following a diagonal line. Thanks for joining us at Inspired by all the little things!
    Kim

Monika Reeck says:

woooww
    your Triangle card is amazing
    I adore the color
    and love that triangle stamps too
    cool can be for manly or woman`s card
    great use the sketch Taunya
    how are your feeling today
    hope all well with you
    Hugs
    Monika

Keeway T says:

Stunning combined take on the inspiration and sketch!

carol says:

I’m so glad you ‘whoooshed’ in to share this tremendously terrific triangles card with us! Way to go with the array of challenges, and I’m so calling ‘winner, winner, chicken dinner’ on all of them! Handsome and striking (not to mention pretty, too *grin*)

Leigh Penner says:

Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

This week’s sketch has proved to be really good for masculine cards. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this last week. Stef x

Fabulous card…love all your incredible triangles and those colors are just wonderful.