Daisy Happy Birthday

As I was cleaning up my craft room these past couple weeks I kept discovering images I had stamped and colored, some of them were even cut out. I started putting all of these in a basket so I can actually make something with them. Today’s image was one I had colored 4 of so I made 4 birthday cards (all alike) out of them.

Here’s how they turned out:

daisywateringcanadj

I am not even sure what company this stamp is from, I know the greeting is from Stampin’ Up! I used pinking edge circles from My Favorite Things stamp companyI layered the image over the blue pinked edge circles I had cut and layered them on yellow paper from my scrap box! The bow is tied with some blue embroidery floss! And the greeting is stamped in Sahara Sand ink. I colored the image in with some Prismacolor markers I have.

I was inspired to make the card look like this from this challenge:

As You See It ChallengeChallenge # 134

AYSIChallenge134-1024x1024

My circle is bigger and takes up more of my background but this is the sketch I used!

Other challenges I am linking up to are:

Try Stampin’ On TuesdayChallenge # 270

There is a sketch there with flowers on it but I went with the OPTIONAL THEME of May flowers!

Cuttlebug ManiaMay Flowers

cuttlebugmayflowers

I used my Big Shot to cut the pinked edge circle and the circle with the image in it!

Again, thank you for stopping by!! I love having you share your thoughts with me!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

16 thoughts on “Daisy Happy Birthday

Jerrie says:

What a cute image…and you even had it ready to go. I have been finding bits and pieces too…will make for easy cards!! It is fun to get these pieces worked into cards and not laying around!

A beautiful arrangement of daisies…how perfect! This is so pretty! I love the color combination. So glad that you found these lovely images and created this fabulous card to share on your blog today. Looking forward to seeing what you have up your creative sleeve next. I can guarantee that it will put a smile on my face just as this card did today!

What a sweet watering can, Taunya! I love how you’ve coloured it and the bright, happy colours you’ve chosen. It makes me want to get out into my garden again! Thanks for sharing it with us at As You See It Challenges this time.

Very cute card! Don’t you just love it when a card is mass producible? Great job, dear friend!

Jan Clothier says:

And a very lovely interpretation of our sketch it is, larger circle or not! Blue, yellow and daisies – what’s not to like? Such a classic and cheerful combination. Amazing what you discover with a tidy up and you sometimes wonder why you put things aside, don’t you? Thanks so much for joining us as As You See It.

Dawn~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Thanks for sharing your beautiful card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

This card is definitely full of happiness and cheer! Great idea to make a bunch of them to have on hand. I usually get bored after making six or so of one design. LOL!

Carla Hundley says:

Lovely work on your
    Daisy card. Great
    find in your room!
    Carla from Utah

Patti says:

This is SO YOU! love the DAISIES!! The colors you selected are sweet and fresh too Taunya : )

Patti

Monika Reeck says:

what a cute Image Taunya
    and love the coloring too
    lovely color combo and bright Yellow is a great for summer card yeah :)
    hope you are feeling well and hope we can meet each other again on Blogland Taunya
    hugs from Germany
    Monika

This is so pretty. Love the pinked edges (love these dies-I have them too!!) I also like that you stamp and color multiple images too. I do this and then use them for cards when I need to make them in a hurry!! Great design!!

So pretty! This is such a happy card, Taunya. I love the bright colors.

carol says:

Four people are going to be beaming with delight when this sweet watering can, filled with incredibly pretty flowers, lands in their mailbox! Bright, pretty, smile-makers (I’m beaming with joy in seeing these!). How clever you are to colour images in multiples…I’m always scrambling last minute (although I suspect I’d be doing so even if I had a variety on hand. Queen of Disorganized *grin*). Wishing you a fabulous Friday, my sweet Taunya!
    Hugs galore~c

Sweet card….love your adorable flower filled watering can. Those colors are so pretty and scream summer to me. Just love it and so happy that you are back to making cards and feeling better….you have been missed!

What a fun, summery card, Tauyna! Don’t you love it when you find “scraps” like that around?! I just had that happen too and it sure makes whipping up card or two so easy! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin’or Not on Tuesday.
    Sara H.

Vicki says:

Perfect for a Daisy Girl. : )