Not Sure What to Say

Hello, long time, no see!

That is my fault not yours!! And unfortunately I can’t really say when I will be back.

Life has been stressful for me and I have not been able to decide what to do!

I have not really crafted since before I fell – the bird card you see on facebook was done in the end of October and never blogged about!!

Here is a pic of it:

bluebirdbirthdaysig

I have experienced some questions about my health and currently we are looking into heart troubles!

I apologize for not knowing when I will come back – but life feels to uncertain to me at this time and the idea of blogging and commenting again causes me SO much stress!! And Stress is what we are trying to avoid!

I appreciate you all so much and want to thank you for your friendships!

Take care and please forgive if I have not responded to something from you – My laptop died and I was out of the computer business for a while! Hugs to you!!!!

16 thoughts on “Not Sure What to Say

Taunya, I have missed you so very much, but if the stress is more predominant than the fun, then I agree that you need time away. Please know that whether you are gone a week, a month, or you never return to blogging, your friends will always be here – at least this one!!! I’ll continue to keep you in my prayers, and hope that you’ll at least pop back in here with health updates, as I know that many are concerned about you. Love you dear friend!

I was actually just thinking about you a few days ago, Taunya, and wondering how you are doing. When my health is not good, I can’t focus on making cards. I really hope you can get to the bottom of what is going on with your health and that you can get some relief. My computer crashed New Year’s Eve and I was offline for over a week myself – it gave me a chance to focus on other things and it was actually a blessing. Please take care of yourself! I will be thinking about you and praying for you.

Forgot to say… your card is very pretty! Beautiful colouring!

There is no need for you to comment, or even think about commenting or maintaining your presence online. Just know that we think about you often and wish only the best for you. I hope you find the answers you are seeking in 2016. Stay strong and know that you are loved.

jerrie says:

Taunya, take time to heal and your body will know when it is ready to resume. Sending good wishes your way!

I hate that you are having health problems, but from someone who knows…your health comes first. No worrying about making/sharing cards…..ever!!! You will come back to your cardmaking when you are 100% better. Take care my friend !!! hugs, :)

Karen says:

Don’t worry about commenting or there being a time that you have to come back because you feel like your letting peeps down. Just take care of you right now hun that is always the most important thing. Funnily enough I thought of you a couple of days ago and thought I need to contact to see how you are doing. Take the time you need and know we will be here ready if you want to return but we all know that might not be possible, sit back, relax and let nature take it’s course. Big gentle hugs Karen xx

Hi Taunya!
    What a coincidence! I was thinking about you the other day, and about how much I have missed your uplifting comments these past few weeks! That’s a GOOD thing, when people feel uplifted when you are around. All of this crafty goodness isn’t going anywhere, so you can come and go whenever you’re up for it. But you make sure you are up for it first – -your health and well-being should always come first! Just know that you have friends who are thinking about you, and sending warm thoughts your way!
    Take Care of yourself, my dear!
    Michele

Berina Febin says:

Beautiful card Taunya!! Your health is very important! Please do not bother about commenting or visiting! Take all the time you need. Sending you hugs and best wishes. Take care..
    -Berina

what you are finding
    out and doing. Eat
    some sugar cookies,
    always puts a smile
    on your face!
    Carla from Utah

Taunya…sending prayers and good thoughts your way. Know that you are missed but when you are ready to come back we will all be here to support you. Miss you lots!

Carol S says:

I hope you get some answers soon Taunya – the uncertainty can be very hard to take. Look after yourself now and give us an update when/if you feel ready.
    Hugs
    Carol X

Patti says:

Hello Taunya,

I am sorry to read that you’ve been having some troubles! I hope you are doing better now and that you’ll be back to blogland with your darling cards soon!!

BIG (((Hugs)))
    Patti

Just popping in to say hello, Taunya! I’ve been thinking about you! I hope you’re doing okay and have found some answers as to what’s going on with your health issues. Just wanted you to know that I care! Sending hugs and well wishes!

Carla Hundley says:

Taunya, hey there! Thought I’d
    send your a note and see how
    you are doing. Hope things
    are getting straightened out
    and you are feeling better.
    Almost Spring!