An Update

Hello to all you beautiful people!!

Just wanted to let you know that I am still here and that I am doing better!!

On Halloween day I went in my craft room to get something and fainted – hitting my head hard on my craft table as I went down!! I also somehow knocked the wind out of me as well! I have suffered memory loss – I cannot remember most of that day – can only tell you what others have informed me happened!!

I do not know when I will be returning yet as I am still still healing and searching for answers to my health questions!! One thing I know for sure is that I will  not be blogging during this busy Holiday season!! I am readying my Christmas cards to go out so look for snail mail soon!

Love and Thanks to you all!!

Have a wonderful and beautiful Sunday!!!

15 thoughts on “An Update

Carla Hundley says:

Taunya, so good to
    hear from you! Stay
    strong and continue
    healing. Merry
    Christmas to you
    and your family.
    Carla from Utah

How wonderful to get an email indicating that there was a new post on your blog! I’m so sorry that you suffered such a terrible fall but I am grateful to hear that you are seeing signs of improvement. I hope that you continue to feel better and better every day. May you enjoy all the fun and special moments that this holiday season is sure to bring your way. Hugs! LC

SO GOOD to hear from you, Taunya! I have missed you in blogland. Your sunny and upbeat personality and your warm heart are such a boost to all of us. But please do continue to take time to heal and get back to your 100% wonderful self. I send you all of my best wishes and a heartfelt “Happy Holidays.”

Taunya, it’s so good to hear from you. Please let us know what you find out health-wise, and enjoy this beautiful season with family and friends! Hugs…

I am happy to receive an update from you, Taunya, but not so happy to hear you are still suffering. This has really taken its toll on you and I hope you soon get back to your old self. I have never fainted before – this must have been so scary – and then to hit your head and cause all of these problems. It just shows how quickly something like this can happen. I am thinking about you and praying for your return to health. Good idea to stay away from blogging and concentrate on healing.

Vicki says:

Happy Healing. A Christmas card is on its way to you! I hope you enjoy the holidays as you continue to heal!

Vicki

Oh, no — I am glad you are feeling better — how scary! Be sure to get some rest and enjoy the holidays with your family!

Hey girl…..thanks for the update. Take this time to just get better and enjoy your family with no stress. Hugs to you for a wonderful Christmas and hoping the New Year brings fun opportunities. hugs, :)

Sue says:

So wonderful to hear that you are healing, Taunya.

Sue

D.Ann C says:

Wishing you the best as you keep on improving!!

I’m so glad to hear that you’re making progress. We’ll keep you in our thoughts and prayers until you’re back on your feet!
    Take Care!
    Michele

jerrie says:

Sending you Christmas hugs, Hope you and your family have a fantastic Christmas and Happy New Year. Hope to see you able to blog again in 2016!!

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

I’m finally getting through my email and catching up on bloglovin’ and saw that I had missed your update. I’m so glad to hear you’re feeling a bit better and enjoying the holiday season. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and get lots of fun crafty time in. :)

How scary Taunya! I hope you recover real soon!! Wishing you a very merry Christmas and hope you find the time to do something nice!! Hope to see you back soon! Big hugs!!

Rubeena says:

Oh so sorry to hear!!! I have messaged and wondered why I haven’t heard from you. Now I know. I hope you recover soon and take care of yourself! Miss you and your kindness!! Big hugs from me. Lots of prayers too <3