8 thoughts on “Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Carla Hundley says:

Sending you Happy
    Thanksgiving wishes
    and hope you have a
    wonderful day!
    Carla from Utah

Miss Taunya….so happy to see you back here in blogland. I have missed you and your fabulous creations for some time. I hope you are feeling better, lots better. Really wished I lived closer to be able to help you out. Sending hugs and lots of prayers your way.
    Kim

Nice to see you back, my friend! Hope you continue to improve each day! I’ve been thinking about you! All the best to you, Taunya!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Taunya! It was exciting to jump on here and see your post pop up! Hope you are recovering from your concussion, and will soon feel like creating again! Miss you terribly! Hugs…

carol says:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, wonderful Taunya! So thrilled to see your post and sweet card appear in my Feedly! Hope you’re well on the road to recovery and that you’ll enjoy every moment of today’s special celebration: the companionship of family, the delights of wonderful food, and the love that envelopes you in your home and here, throughout blog-land!
    Hugs and love~c

Carol S says:

Hi Taunya,
    I hope you are having a peaceful Thanksgiving weekend and I’m so pleased to hear that you are gradually feeling better. Take your time my friend and you’ll get there. I’ve been under the weather since September so I know it isn’t easy when things drag on!
    Hugs
    Carol x

Happy Thanksgiving to you to Taunya!! Have not been around as I have been back to work and too tired to do anything when I get home. I hope you had a great holiday. Miss you!!

Darnell says:

I thought I’d better stop in and see what the heck is going on with you and I’m so relieved to see this post on Thanksgiving letting me know you are alive! So what the heck is the deal? You must’ve hurt something major that you aren’t telling us, or maybe you just need a break, but know that whatever it is, you are missed and I am praying for you! Huge hugs, Taunya! xxoo Darnell