BLOGAVERSARY Grand Prize Winners

I would like, first of all, to THANK YOU for helping me celebrate my

BLOGAVERSARY!!!

I have been so touched and overwhelmed by the support of you all!!

So, without further adieu – THE WINNERS!!!

gift-certificateadjThe $30 Gift Certificate of choice goes to: LC

collagetinofcards

Tin of Cards Kit with Stamp Set & Inkpad Trio goes to: Carla Hundley

collageDBprize

Doodlebug Back to School Collection goes to: Indy

And ALSO as mentioned I am giving away 2 more $10 Gift Certificates of choice to:

Becca Cruger and Michele K Henderson

Ladies – please email me at daisiesgirl at gmail dot com soon and I will get the prizes to you!!

Again – THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I will be in touch!!

16 thoughts on “BLOGAVERSARY Grand Prize Winners

Carla Hundley says:

Oh how fun this prize pack will
    be to use! Thank you Taunya.
    Hope you are doing better
    every day and thanks again.
    Carla from Utah

So gad to see you’re feeling a little better! Thanks for a great blogaversary event!
    Take care!
    Michele

Congrats to your winners! You are such a sweet, generous person! So happy that blogland brought us together as friends. Hope you’re feeling much better, dear Taunya! Hugs…

So happy for all the winners! Hope they have oodles of fun with their new goodies. Blessings to you, Taunya!!

D.Ann C says:

Congrats to all! Glad you’re feeling a smidge better… hang in there and you’ll soon be back to your normal self!!

karenladd says:

Congrats to the winners and I hope you’re feeling much much better Taunya. Bloggers like you are what keep me motivated and inspired and I so appreciate it!

Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you Taunya for hosting an awesome and very fun Blogaversary! Your kindness and generosity are inspiring!

Berina Febin says:

Congrats to the winners :) Hope you are doing good.

Indy says:

Taunya, You are THE most generous person I know! Thanks for a wonderful celebration in October! I’ll go email you!
    Debbie

jerrie says:

Yeah to the winners! Thank you Taunya for giving such nice prizes. Hope you are doing well.

Woohoo! Congratulations to the lucky winners! Thank you, Taunya, for an awesome blogiversary celebration! It was a lot of fun and a wonderful reason to celebrate!

I hope you continue to get better as each day passes. I am taking another break from cardmaking and blogging with the hopes that my mojo will return. This has been a bad year for my mojo! Wishing you all the best, my friend!

Vinita Jain says:

Congratulations to all the winners! And hope you are feeling much better!

Becca Cruger says:

Oh my goodness you are sooooo generous! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I hope this means your concussion is better and you’ll be back at it? I need to ogle some Taunya designs!

Sue says:

Congrats to the winners.
    I hope that your concussion is healing well, it does take some time to be completely back to normal after getting one. Take your time coming back, don’t try to rush it.
    Sue

Vicki says:

Congrats to all and Happy Healing to you!!

chark says:

Just received my stamps, thanks so much! Hope you’re feeling well!