BLOGAVERSARY Cards Received # 4

Just a note: I am ok, no big progress made, but I wanted to finish up my BLOGAVERSARY! Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much for all the love, care and positive thoughts you all have been sending my way!! I APPRECIATE you ALL so much!!!

HERE are the cards I received since my last post featuring cards from awesome and cool followers- I want you to know I APPRECIATE each and EVERY one of you!!!

First card came from a sweet and fun follower Carla Hundley! She is on Pinterest – here is her link!

Her fun, colorful shaker card really made me smile!! Came in a cute pink envelope!!

goodiesfromcarlaadj

Second card came from a new and talented follower named Alicia O’ Bryant of Golden Goddess Designs!

I love the happy and awesome feel her card has!

aliciacardadj

Third card I was blessed with came from the dear and much admired Carol Mayne of the fun blog Just Me: C

She used the daisies and the beautiful colors from the inspiration photo!

carolmcardadj

Thank you ladies for your cards and a HUGE thank you for all the awesome support I had for my BLOGAVERSARY!!

BLOGAVERSARY GRAND PRIZE WINNERS ANNOUNCED TOMORROW!!

That is right – I was able to get the drawing done – come back tomorrow, November 16th at 10 am to see if you are one of my winners!! I added 2 extra $10 Gift Certificates to thank you all for your patience!! So, YES, there will be 5 winners instead of 3!!!

I want you to know that I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART for your support and the continued friendship even though I am healing slowly and seeing slow progress!! I am learning what is going on with my body and looking at ways to keep stress from being a factor!!

Happy Card-Making and I will be back tomorrow with my winners announcement!!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

10 thoughts on “BLOGAVERSARY Cards Received # 4

Monika Reeck says:

they are all beautiful card my friend
    you must be so happy getting this
    and wish you are feel more healthy now a bit maybe Taunya
    I pray for you in my prayer
    hugs
    Monika

Oh what a wonderful treat it was to see the email for your blog post pop up in my inbox! I hope that all the amazing cards you’ve received for your Blogaversary brought you a little bit of cheer as you’ve been recovering. You have some really talented and kind followers which doesn’t surprise me at all since you exude talent and kindness yourself. Wishing you continued improvements to your health and an abundance of good days ahead!

Berina Febin says:

Hope you are doing good Taunya. These cards are beautiful!! Take care!!

So good to see your post. While you said that you haven’t made much progress, I am sure that it will come. Keep the faith, my friend, and hang in there!

Carla Hundley says:

Glad you are on
    the mend! Nice
    to get your email.
    Thanks for showing
    my cards! Stay strong!
    Carla from Utah

Hello sweet friend~glad to know you’re making progress but take it slow and steady! Concussions need to be treated with plenty of TLC! We want you right as rain in due time. I’m thrilled that my card arrived…Yayyy! Thank you so, so, so much for sharing it here: makes my heart happy! I’m glad that mine was part of the fabulous array of celebration goodies you received; we LOVE you!

abusybee says:

Great cards, hope your healing quickly!

Hello, Taunya! I was happy to see your email and that you are improving! The fall really knocked the wind out of your sails and I know you were struggling before that. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you see some more improvement as each day passes. I really enjoy seeing the cards that everyone sent you! You must have quite a collection now and I hope they are helping to lift your spirits! It was such a fun idea for your blogiversary and I might have to copy it next year for my celebration – except you know mine will involve cats hehe! Hope you feel better each day!

I am glad that you are doing a bit better! I am also glad you received my card. Happy Blogaversary again!

Alicia

So happy to see your post…and so happy you are doing better too. I really miss seeing your incredible creations in blogland. Take is easy and congrats to all the winners.