CASE-ing Christmas – October

Header copy

CASE-ing Christmas Challenge Blog

We are a monthly challenge devoted to the holiday season–year round! 😉  How does this challenge work?  It’s easy!  We give you a card to CASE and you CASE it!

If you’ve never CASEd a card, here’s what you need to do:

1. Look at the CASE card photo.
  2. Be inspired by some element of the card.  This could be colors, layout, image, etc.
  3. Make a card based on that inspiration.

See!  Easy peasy!  We cannot wait to see what you have for us this month and each month this year! Are you ready for the next CASE card?!

Here it is …
Original design by DT member Asha.

And HERE is my CASE –
octcaseingchrsig
And here is the random prize we are giving away for “Christmas in October” this month~

Make sure to enter your card here by the 23rd

in order to be entered to win!

Click the links to check out our team’s cards~

Asha | Belinda | Cohenna | Claire | Daen’Ys | Donna

Emily | Judy | LisaMynn | Rocky | Steph | Taunya

Their creations will be shared throughout the month HERE  – so stay tuned! :)
One LAST thing–PLEASE make sure to check out our RULES before linking up.  There aren’t many, but we do like those who follow them!  HUGS and merry stamping to you all!

CASEing Christmas Challenge Blog

Hope to see you over in the gallery!!

Have a wonderful, BEAUTIFUL day!!

18 thoughts on “CASE-ing Christmas – October

Someday, I will get around to joining you on this! Hugs…

Gorgeous! LOVING that gingerbread house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pat (mspfd) says:

Adorable image and super card.

I love your gingerbread house, Taunya! Your colouring looks beautiful! Love the sequins and the snow! I enjoy making Christmas cards – they are one of my favourite cards to make and I make them all year long. Thanks again for all of your kind and thoughtful comments on my blog. So sorry you’ve been going through such a rough time lately. I’m really glad you liked the card I made – I had a lot of fun making it for you and I hope it brings you some cheer. Will be heading to the PO right after lunch. I hope you have a good day today!

What a great CASE of the inspiration photo. I love your fun gingerbread house…so cute. Thanks for today’s smile. hugs, :)

Sue says:

Your card is adorable, I love gingerbread houses. I learned something new today, I wasn’t sure what it meant to, “CASE” a card, thank you for the explanation.

Sue

Monika Reeck says:

I adore your CASE ing card Taunya
    I have already following you and will make a card for your celebrate
    do you mind to send me your snail mail address
    then I can send it directly
    you know that send from germany to USA if I am lucky it will be only 5 days if not it could be 2 weeks or more
    I want you get it soon as soon as I finished my card..will celebrate with you
    i read on some ladies blog you always so generous giving commentar
    I wish I get one from you too
    but I know I am new follower
    also I must be patient hehe
    now off to my table make card
    hugs, Monika

Oh what a lovely card!! I love that fun gingerbread house. You did a fabulous job coloring it in!!

This is SO TOTALLY darling, Taunya!!! LOVE this fun image–and your fabulously festive colors, too! Beautiful work, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Your card is gorgeous and how awesome is that gingerbread house!?! I love that you added sequins and a fancy snowflake! Such pretty details! This card definitely puts me in the Christmas spirit.

Mmmm. Gingerbread. This looks good enough to eat! Such a sweet, sweet card, Taunya!

Angela says:

Just ordered a house embossing folder, it would be great for this. Hope it comes soon.

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

What adorable cards! I love your gingerbread house. Sooo cute! :)

~c says:

Taunya, what a fantastic translation of Asha’s card! You gingerbread house is filled with all things sweet and delicious about Christmas: candy canes, lollipops, gumdrops and, of course, gingerbread! Festive fabulous! I want to make a gingerbread house for real now *grin*

Belinda B says:

So cute! Love the addition of the sequins … can’t have enough bling!!!
    Blessings,
    Belinda

Your Christmas card is fabulous! Love the scene you created with the snowflakes, sequins and sweet little holiday house. What a fun card!

Hi Taunya! Your gingerbread house is totally adorable! Have a great day!

Asha Martins says:

Definitely a sweet card in every way imaginable! LOVE the details. What a fun take to my card…. and good enough to eat! Thanks for sharing.