Happy World Card Making Day to YOU!!!

What a WONDERFUL day –

greeting-cardsig

I wanted to wish you an awesome day and remind you that this is going on:

For-Blogsig

And you can find all the ways to Participate HERE!!!

While you are making cards today think about creating a card based on my Mood Board and then pop it into the mail to me!! Info HERE!! Remember – Sending me a card based on any of these images gets you 5 entries in the Grand Prize Giveaway at the end of the month!!

collage4year

I wish you much LOVE & JOY today as you do what you love – CARD MAKING!!!!

Have a HAPPY & BEAUTIFUL day!!!

9 thoughts on “Happy World Card Making Day to YOU!!!

jerrie says:

I hope you are in your craft room creating cards today!! I am going to my sisters and will be playing for the next week!! I have a card in an envelope for you and will send it off next week!! Happy BLOGAVERSARY to you!! Keep crafting!!

Ruby says:

Wow, congratulations!!!! That is exciting! <3 I can't seem to comment on the post, but I will definitely participate. Wishing you so much success <3 You rock!

Vicki says:

Congrats Tanya,

I hope you are feeling refreshed. Some adorable Halloween cards and your brothers bd card is too cute! I actually ordered some skittles; too fun. Of course now I’d like the Halloween set!

I follow you through email and learned about you from a link on CraftyPaws.
    Enjoy your anniversary month!!

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Happy Blogaversary!!! What a great achievement. You certainly have been busy this year with 200 + posts! That’s amazing–No wondered your feeling wiped out. 😉 LOVE your mood board. I think that fits my personality to a tee as well. :)

Happy World Card Making Day, my friend! Happy Blogiversary! I’m working on your card and it’s almost finished! I hope you like it!

I’m back! Now you’ll have to visit my blog, Taunya! I just posted all about the card I made for you! Gave you lots of publicity! I hope you like my card – it’s going into the mail tomorrow! Might take about 2 weeks to get there – mail seems to take that long to/from the U.S. from/to Canada. Happy Blogiversary, my friend!

Can you believe I didn’t realize it was WCMD until Saturday!?! So what did I do? I worked on a custom order from my Etsy shop. It counts, since it was a set of cards. LOL! I hope you were able to fit in some crafty time!

~c says:

I missed WCMD because I was in a weekend long bike-racing officials course (my head is still hurting from all the learning jammed into it!). Happy Blogiversary and all you need to know, for now, is that some major plotting and scheming is going on *grin* Major!!