Double Click New Release – Witches Brew

My BLOGAVERSARY is going on now – See more info HERE !!

Letting you know about Becca’s Blog so you can join us in the Hop to STOP!!!!

I am so happy to introduce the DoubleClickSkittle colors of Witches Brew 2015!!!

Pumpkin, Witch and Frog

witchesbrew witchesbrew2

These are available at DoubleClick NOW!!!

So I made a card using these new Skittles —

trickortreatsig

Ok, well this card is what I would call “Vintage Scrap” – the solid papers are from my scrap box and all the stickers and pattern paper are from Doodlebug – circa 2000 – way deep in my stash!

Also, linking this card up with this challenge:

ChouxChoux Paper ArtChallenge # 1 Fall or Halloween

chalkboard logo challenge1

———————————————————————————-

Thanks so much for coming by!!!

Be sure to go on over to DoubleClick and check out the new Skittles!!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

8 thoughts on “Double Click New Release – Witches Brew

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!

Oh, my gosh, I love your spooky (he he) card! I’m still traveling, but had a chance to pop in and see your gorgeous project. Love those skittle colors, too.

I love cute Halloween cards and this one hits the mark! All the papers and embellishments are so much fun! You have definitely showcased how timeless Doodlebug products are. (Another reason to love them☺) The skittles are a perfect addition! Awesome card!!!

DIANA L. says:

Super cute. love all the colors. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART

I love these colours for Halloween! Adorable card! Good for you for using some old stash items! I miss your sweet comments over at my blog. I hope you will visit when you’re feeling better.

Sue says:

This is so cute and fun, wonderful card.

Sue

~c says:

The papers, the colourful skittles, and the glittery bat! Eeeeeeee….super stoked over how Halloween awesome this is! You’re working those papers marvelously!!

Terri Burson says:

EEEk! So cute! Those colors are just a poppin’ too. Love your card Taunya!