Viva La Verve – Week 3 Sketch

My BLOGAVERSARY is going on now – See more info HERE !!

Letting you know about Becca’s Blog so you can join us in the Hop to STOP!!!!

Made 3 cards with my Doodlebug stash today!!! Go, me!! It was so fun!!

Here is the third card I made:

sweetbabysig

Used a fun collection from Doodlebug called Sugar & Spice – super cute!!

I based my card on this sketch:

vlv

Linking this card up to these challenges:

Viva La VerveSeptember Week 3 Sketch

Creative Corner Challenges BABY

Dragonfly DreamsLet’s Get Girly

dragonflydreams

Lil’ Patch of Crafty FriendsChallenge # 18

LPOCF challenge Badge

The Kraft Journal Challenge #243: CAS Baby

challenge-logo (1)

Thanks for stopping by – I will be getting out and about to see all of you SOON!!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

12 thoughts on “Viva La Verve – Week 3 Sketch

Beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Berina Febin says:

Beautiful card!! Love the papers..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

Sue says:

Adorable card, great color combo, papers and accents and layers. Another great job of following the sketch.

Sue

I love cute critters! This is so adorable! You have so many gorgeous paper packs!

jerrie says:

You are rocking it and using up your stash too!! I just love all the color you have been using and making such bright fun cards!!

Awwwwww…this is cute, cute, CUTE! Love the papers you chose and the fun colors. What a great card. It will make someone so happy. Hope you’re having a fantabulous week.

I love how the 3 cards you made from your Doodlebug stash are all so unique! The color palette of this card is so fresh and cheery! The ‘so sweet’ and bunny tag are just the cutest!!! It’s always a pleasure to visit your blog and see the amazing creations you’ve made!

Andree clark says:

A really pretty card. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

Marsha D says:

Definitely “Sweet”. Love all those pretty colors together and great take on the sketch. Thank you so much for entering your cute card in the Kraft Journal Baby Challenge.

Crafty pearly says:

Wow. Fabulous colours. Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams. Hugs. Traci DT xx

Oh I LOVE this card!! Such a cute way to use all the fun pre-made Doodlebug goodies!! The bird is so sweet and I am loving the fun colors!!

~c says:

Awww…how adorable are the wee bunny and sweet bird? Sugar and spice and everything nice…that’s what YOUR card is made of! Love x love this!