Viva La Verve – Week 2 Sketch

My BLOGAVERSARY is going on now – See more info HERE !!

Letting you know about Becca’s Blog so you can join us in the Hop to STOP!!!!

Made 3 cards with my Doodlebug stash today!!! Go, me!! It was so fun!!

Here is the second card I made:

owlbdaysig

I used Doodlebug products from the Happy Harvest collection to make this birthday card!!

I used this sketch for my inspiration:

VLVSep15Week2Sketch

Linking this card up to these challenges:

Viva La VerveSeptember Week 2 Sketch

ChouxChoux Paper Art Challenge # 1 Fall or Halloween

chalkboard logo challenge1

Color Throwdown #362

swatch+362

Cards in EnvyColors of Fall Challenge

Let’s Craft & Create# 105 Use Dies or Punches

Used dies for each of my shapes on my card!! Rectangle, Square and Circle

Classy Cards N’ SuchChallenge # 104 Feeling Fall-ish

Dragonfly JourneysChallenge # 25 – What A Hoot (use an Owl)

Thanks for stopping by – I will be getting out and about to see all of you SOON!!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

15 thoughts on “Viva La Verve – Week 2 Sketch

Sue says:

I love the owls, great papers, image and accents.

Sue

Wonderful, Taunya, I love the owl theme and gorgeous colour combo!

jerrie says:

Your card is super duper cute!! Love all the colors you pulled into it! Whenever I see owls I think of my daughter in law that buys everything owl!!

This card put a huge smile on my face! 😄 I love the Doodlebug owl doodle-pop and the matching owl paper! What a great idea to pair all that with the woodgrain paper! Another fabulous creation!!!

A super cute card. Love the colors and the owls. Thank you for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such blog challenge.

Love that little green owl with his big, wise eyes. Such a sweet card!

Diane H says:

So cute and I love these papers, too…cute little owl and fun details!! Thank you for joining us at Classy Cards ‘n Such for our “Feeling Fall-ish” challenge!
    Diane CCNS DT

Sherry H says:

Totally cute card! Love the cute owls and how you used a great sketch! Thanks for joining us for the Cards In Envy challenge!

Jeannie says:

Hi Taunya! What a sweet card with all of the perfect Fall colors, and of course an adorable owl too. Thank you so much for joining my challenge this week :)

Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

Such a cute little owl amidst the beautiful papers of fall. Thank you for joining our challenge at Classy Cards ‘n Such. Hope you will join us again next week.
    Mindy~CCNS~DT

Vickie Z says:

Great use of the sketch and colors!! Love that sweet owl!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

Sandy says:

Love this birthday card with the cute owls! The woodgrain paper on the left is fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

Joan Ervin says:

You have combined all the challenges beautifully with this adorable card…awesome use of the colors!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

Broni says:

This card is so darn cute!! I love how you used the colors! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

~c says:

Tee hee…your card is such a hoot (sorry…had to!). That little owl is one precious cutie-patootie! Big smiles in seeing him!