Viva La Verve – Week 1 Sketch

My BLOGAVERSARY is going on now – See more info HERE !!

Letting you know about Becca’s Blog so you can join us in the Hop to STOP!!!!

Made 3 cards with my Doodlebug stash today!!! Go, me!! It was so fun!!

Here is the first card I made:

vlvhousesig

I got out my Halloween Parade collection from Doodlebug – It is from a couple of years ago but I found all the right stickers and papers to make this card based on this sketch:

VLVSep15Week1Sketch

Linking this card up to these challenges:

Viva La Verve challengeSeptember Week 1 Sketch

ChouxChoux Paper Art Challenge –  Challenge # 1: Fall or Halloween

chalkboard logo challenge1

My card is for Halloween!!

Jo’s Scrap Shack Challenge # 107 Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by – I will be getting out and about to see all of you SOON!!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

8 thoughts on “Viva La Verve – Week 1 Sketch

This is such a cute card, Taunya! These are my favourite Halloween colours! So bright and fun! The little house is adorable and I love the stars!

Sue says:

Very CUTE!!! I love the color combo and papers you used, the stars are darling.

Sue

Kellie 0:) says:

Great project. TFS and joining us this week at Jo’s for Funday Friday

jerrie says:

EEk! What a fun card. I love the purple, orange and green colors that you have used! Nice job!!

Very fun Halloween card!!! I love how the background paper makes it look like a dark, starry night! Those star jewels are an awesome touch! Such a great combination of papers and stickers! The ‘trick or treat’ sentiment is super cute too!

I love making Halloween cards, so I need to save yours as an idea. I’ll be in a mad rush to get them done when I get home from my travels. So fun to see your upbeat creations!!

~c says:

I’m totally in Halloween-creating mode, so seeing this card has tickled my ‘spider’ senses wildly! Fabulous ‘scary’ house…and those bright papers are ultra fun! EEK-cellent card, my friend!