Stepping Away for 10 Days

Hello there, to ALL you awesome people!!!

Thank you for your friendship and support!!

I have had some health issues lately and I have been more stressed than I needed to be!! I am stepping away from the computer for the next 10 days – until September 30th!!

I am going to be severely limiting my computer time – SO except for already written and scheduled Design Team posts I will not be posting for the next while – I also WILL NOT be commenting on your blogs, please don’t take it personally –  the time I do spend on screen will be limited to just checking emails!!

I am excited for when I return though, because —

with the month of October comes my 4 YEAR BLOGAVERSARY!!

For-Blogsig

So I will be resting up and preparing for that !!

I have twice weekly giveaways planned (that makes 8) and 3 Grand Prizes for the whole month’s activities!!

I will be posting on September 29th all the details that you will need to have to participate and celebrate this exciting achievement with me!! One thing that I would love is if you help spread the word and let people know about this – getting to 100 followers would be a SUPER BIG DREAM COME TRUE for me!!! Thanks!!

One of the things that I will be focusing on besides getting prepared for the Blogaversary celebration is catching up on sending out Happy Mail – so I have that to look forward to, as well!!

Please know that I cherish all the friendships I have with you and that when I return I hope to be BETTER than ever!! Thanks for your understanding!!!

Great BIG hugs to you & Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!!!

20 thoughts on “Stepping Away for 10 Days

Taunya, Wishing you a full recovery and some relaxing time off. I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and looking forward to celebrating your 4th blogaversary. Be well! Big hugs.

So sorry you’ve been having trouble, Taunya. I hope the next 10 days will help you rest, recover, and feel less stressed. I know what you mean about the computer time and commenting – although I enjoy it, as I know you do, it takes up a lot of time. There are only so many hours in a day. Sometimes it’s hard to find a balance and I struggle with this myself. I feel another break coming for me as well! But on a positive note, I want to wish you a Happy Blogiversary in October – 4 years is pretty exciting! Way to go! Sending hugs and prayers! Feel better, my friend!

Hope you are feeling better real soon. Congrats on your 4 year blogaversary…woohoo!!!
    hugs, :)

Michele F says:

Hi Taunya! Finally realized how to reply to you … though I do wish I could do it directly from your email =] You take good care of yourself – that is #1 – I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers, sweetie! Four years!!?? That is awesome!!!
    =] Michele

jerrie says:

Wishing you a speedy recovery and a relaxing time away. You and your wonderful posts will be missed. Rest up and looking forward to your 4th blogaversary!!

Taunya take a much needed break, remember this is a hobby not a job and when you need a break take it. I have been pretty much on break all summer, big things going on in my life. We will still be here on your return. :)

Pat (mspfd) says:

Taunya, I hope you are feeling better after taking a break from blogging. I wish you well and hope you enjoy your time off. I will miss you and look forward to return in October!

Carla Hundley says:

Tauyna, hope you get
    feeling better and less
    stressed. Be waiting
    to hear back from you
    the end of the month.
    Carla from Utah

Karen P says:

Have a good break hun. We all need to step away now and again as I regularly too get tied up looking at others work and then can’t do any myself because it’s too late, I’m too tired, or my back is now too bad. I hope you get the R&R you need and looking forward to seeing what you create when you get back Karen xx

Mandy LaCroix says:

Hope you feel better soon! I was sad to see you were a little under the weather. Please rest up and take care of yourself! You deserve it – you need it! God bless. Hugs and prayers!

Taunya….you will be missed but it is only 10 days, right? I will keep you in my prayers, so sorry you are having medical issues, no fun I am sure. But like Tracey said, this is a hobby not a job, so take all the time you need to get the rest you need.

Berina Febin says:

Hope you feel better soon. Enjoy your time off the computer. Sending you hugs!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

Vicki says:

Enjoy and recuperate!
    Congratulations on your 4 year anniversary!!

Vicki

Take care of yourself, get healthy and get ready to celebrate your blogaversary in style. :)

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Good for you! I think it is wonderful that you are deliberately de-stressing your life. I hope you experience much rest and relaxation. Love ya! :)

Sue says:

Enjoy your time away from the computer, you work very hard and deserve a nice vacation.

Sue

Good for you for stepping away. Your health is always more important than blogging or commenting, never apologize for doing what you need to do! Enjoy your time away!

Jo says:

Taunya, we all need to rest up now and then, I hope you feel better soon and more relaxed once you return to celebrate your Blogoversary **CONGRATS IN ADVANCE!** :)
    Take care,
    Jo xx

Sure hope you feel better soon, Taunya! I’m finally feeling human, but I’m taking a bit of time away too, except for scheduled posts. We’re visiting our DD and her family in Germany! That’s my R and R! Take care, sweet friend. Hugs to you in measures of oodles!

~c says:

My dear friend…applauding your decision to take care of YOU! Ten days of ‘self focus’ is a wonderful prescription to get you back in balance and feeling healthy, hale and hearty once again! We’ll be here (and given that you’re already back…I can not believe how quickly those 10 days flew by!).