Up In the Sky – DoubleClick Skittles Challenge

Welcome to the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! We are starting a new challenge this week!

Thank you to everyone that joined in on our Robot/Monster challenge!

Welcome to challenge #31  over at DoubleClick!!

Dates: September 16, 2015 to September 29, 2015

Challenge: In The Sky

And here is my card for the In The Sky challenge:

kitetriosig

I used an SU! Stamp set called Send Me Soaring to stamp the kites and the tails!! I used Pink Pirouette, Marigold Morning and Green Galore inks on the kites – sentiments are in Ballet Blue. The doily, and trims are from my stash and the cloud paper was in my scrap box!!

The DoubleClick Skittles colors I used on this are: Hazelnut, Pink Passion, Lemonade

Now, It’s YOUR turn – We can’t wait to see what you will create for this challenge!!

Link up your creation HERE at the DoubleClick Skittles blog

Rules:
Skittles are not required to enter this challenge
One entry per person

No back linking
Must follow theme
When linking up use your project link not your blog link
Must Link back to this challenge and reference DoubleClick Skittles
Be A follower of DoubleClick and leave a comment after linking up
Prize is open to US residents only but anyone can enter

Prize winner will receive:
  Winner will be announced:  October 17, 2015

Have you checked out all the Skittle Color choices? You can view them all HERE!

Have you seen the new Skittles Release?? You can check it out here!

Remember to make something for In The Sky and join us at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!

I am linking this card up to the following challenges:

Fab Friday Stampin’ Challenge# 72 Sketch

Fab Friday Logos-72

This was the inspiration for my card Design!! The 3 kites in place of the 1 star!

Virginia’s View Challenge# 18: Geometric Patterns

Geometric pattern

My kites are diamond shapes and their are circles on my card also!!

Thanks so much for coming by!!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

16 thoughts on “Up In the Sky – DoubleClick Skittles Challenge

I haven’t flown a kite in forever, but boy does this card bring back memories. I’d love to be on a beautiful beach right now, flying a kite. So, so pretty!

This is so cute, Taunya! I love the little kites! Good for you for using up items in your scrap box – the doily and sky paper look amazing! Skittles are a nice touch!

Pat (mspfd) says:

Super cute and great take on the challenge!

Sue says:

Fun card, I love clouds and kites. Great colors and accents.

Sue

This is so pretty, Taunya, and I can’t believe these are scrap box items! Go girl!!! Thanks for always bringing a smile to my days, dear friend! Hugs…

Heather H says:

How pretty! I miss that kite set – and I love your use of these old colors! You’ve pulled all these details together perfectly! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

So clever and so fun too Taunya. I love that pretty pastel blue background your sweet trio of kites are so fun. Hope you are having a fabulous week!

Brenda Myers says:

Very pretty card!! Such soft colors, perfect for kites and clouds!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

Mindy Backes says:

Very cute! I love that set and this is a happy card! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

Kara Lynne says:

So soft and pretty and I love those kites! Beautiful sky scene!

Terri Burson says:

What a sweet card, Taunya. I ADORE those colors! And, those kites are just darling!

abusybee says:

so sweet! Love the doily! I just started using them in my smashbook (thanks to the ones you gave me!) Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

This is so cute. I love the sky background and the fun kites. The way you used the doily draws your eyes right in to the center. Great take on the challenges!

This is so pretty! I love that you used a combination of beautiful pastels. The delicate doily makes it seem like your kites are flying high among the clouds. What a great touch! This card is such a cheery way to wish someone a happy birthday!

Gail Scott says:

I like the lace on your card! Super layout and lovely creation!

~c says:

A lovely kites-in-the-sky scene, Taunya! Your clouds, the doily, the sky….simply stunning! Yet again, your innovations are always sheer delights!