With Love – A Heart-y Card

I’m back to share the second card I made today!! The next two were pretty simple one-layer cards with either masking or stenciling!! They made up pretty fast and easy!!

My second card looks like this:

purpleheartsig

This card features the Stampin’ Up! set called Happy Hearts and a couple of mini heart stamps that I do not remember where I got them from – I have had them for AGES!!! I used 2 purple inkpads and brush markers for this card -Lovely Lilac and Lavender Lace!! Also used a scrap of vellum for my sentiment and added Doodlebug Design sequins to jazz it up a bit but still keep it a flat, mailable card!! Masking was involved!! =]

I am happy that I can link this card up to these challenges:

City Crafter Challenge BlogWeek # 278 Feeling Flat

CityCrafter

This is a flat card that can be mailed without any extra postage!

Time Out Challenges# 39 Make Your Mark – Twist of Monochromatic

I used my markers to color on my stamps to achieve varying hues of purple!!

Fan – Tastic TuesdayChallenge # 102 Anything Goes w/ a twist – Make it Feminine

blogfollow

I think purple hearts are very feminine!!

Second card revealed and I am off to link it up!!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

14 thoughts on “With Love – A Heart-y Card

jerrie says:

You are rocking it today!! I love the different shades of purple that you have used and the sentiment on vellum gives it such a soft feminine feel. The sequins just finish off the card so nicely~~

Oh I love your monochromatic purple! Gorgeous heart stamps and I like how you stamped your sentiment on a little vellum banner! And sequins are always a nice touch! Glad you’re crafting again, Taunya!

Wow Taunya!! Your mojo is working overtime today. I LOVE the monochromatic purple that you used. The stamps that you used are PERFECT for this challenge. I love the added vellum border. Fabulous design!!

Halak Shah says:

Wow, I love this card Taunya! ^__^ The various shades of purple and that sentiment stamped on vellum are just perfect! It is one of my favorite colors too! *Big Hugs*

Sue says:

Pretty card, I like the colors and all of the different hearts.

Sue

Stella says:

I love the variety of hearts and CAS design. In my opinion the hearts speak for itself and it looks fab! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at CCCB!

Ooooh! Stunning!!! The way you masked, then overlapped the hearts gives them this wonderful dimension. I love the combination of different tones of lilac. So pretty! The vellum banner is a lovely touch! Fabulous!!!

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

I loVe all your sweet hearts. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Ros Crawford says:

Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Jill V says:

Very pretty monochromatic card! Thanks so much for linking up at Time Out! Jill

Ohhhhhh….such a pretty in purple row of beautiful hearts. I am in love with this card and this has to be one of my all time favorite cards you have ever made. I just LOVE it!!!! Happy Friday and have a fabulous weekend.

Vicki says:

Very pretty cards today. Hope you are feeling better and more rested.

It is so nice to have an arsenal of techniques!!

~c says:

Oh my…your happy hearts make my heart happy, especially in the lovely shades of lilac and lavender! The sentiment on vellum adds such impact. Romantic and gorgeous!

Love, love, love your lavender hearts! What a pretty card!