Falling into Autumn

So for a little while today I was able to chill out in my craft room and create a bit!! I made three cards!!

Here is the first card I made:

mojoleafsig

To make this card I used a SU! set called Fantastic Foliage – the ink colors I used are Pumpkin Pie (orange), and Night of Navy (dark blue). The plaid paper is from my scrap box and the colors of cardstock are Night Of Navy, and Bordering Blue (light blue) and the card base and rounded square are kraft!! I used a Corner Chomper with the 1/4″ side to round the corners of my layers!

I am linking this card up to the following challenges:

Mojo Monday# 414 Contest

zzMojo414

This was the inspiration for the layout of my card!!

The Kraft JournalChallenge # 240 Autumn

KarenAutumns

My card was designed with the beauty of Autumn leaves and their colors!!

The House That Stamps Built DCC # 99 Falling for Fall/Autumn

I used beautiful leaves in deep Fall colors to make this card!!

Color Throwdown #359

swatch+359

I used kraft, dark blue, light blue and orange for my card!!

Well, I am going to go back to resting – my head is doing better but I have to keep the meds up!!

Thanks for all your sweet get well wishes!!

I truly appreciate EACH & EVERY one of you!!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL Fall day!!

14 thoughts on “Falling into Autumn

This is so pretty. I love your take on the sketch and how you were able to use the colors for that challenge. Fantastic!! I have that stamp set too. It was one of the first that I ever ordered. In fact, we made my stepmother’s birthday invites with it and had my Dad pay for it!! Makes me want to dig it out!!

Very pretty! I like both cards. I guess I have to get moving and start some fall cards. It’s about time. Have a wonderful week!

jerrie says:

Your Mojo card is great!! I saw the sketch and it was overwhelming to me but you have used great colors and worked it so well!! I love your autumn card. The paper background and the owls in the tree. Love the way you used the clothes pin!! Word Art Wednesday is having a celebration with prizes and you should enter your cards there!!

I love fall! These colours are beautiful for fall! Gorgeous take on the Mojo Monday sketch! Love the leaf stamps!

Berina Febin says:

Beautiful card!! Love the kraft color..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

Very pretty! I think I have that same plaid paper; I think it’s perfect for fall cards. Love your stamped background. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Sue says:

Great fall card, wonderful background, colors and layers.

Sue

Cheri Weston says:

Wonderful job with the sketch! Love the colors and choice of fall leaf for the focal image! Thank you for playing along with the challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

I love your use of complimentary colors! There is something special about the use of kraft paper as a background for autumn themed cards. I used it too in many of mine and it’s such a great neutral. It really works well here against the orange and blue. You do such amazing work Taunya! WOW!!!

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Thanks for sharing your cute card. Perfect for fall time.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Wowzers, beautiful creations, Taunya!!! Don’t you just love creating for fall? Thanks for joining in our challenge at The House that Stamps Built!

So sweet….so sorry to be behind again with my commenting. But I am here now and just love your fabulous card. I love fall, it is my favorite time of year and your choice of colors is perfect. Wishing you and your family a fabulous weekend.

~c says:

I still haven’t developed a knack for making my own ‘patterned’ paper as you have with your pretty leaves. Need to work on that – and with your fall delight as incentive, I plan to do so! Maybe I need to let loose and be random *grin*

You’ve inspired me with your beautiful cards! I SO need to get busy on some fall cards. I’ve haven’t made a single one! Have a sunny day, my friend!