Thanks So Much

Hello, it feels like forever since I have been on here –

I have been plagued by the most painful and persistent migraine!!!

It finally subsided for awhile this afternoon so I made a card!!!

A Thanks SO much card:

thankssomuchfallsig

Please click on the picture to see it in High Definition!!!

This card was my first attempt at NO-LINE WATERCOLORING!!

I stamped Thanks from the Paper Smooches Chit Chat set in Creamy Caramel ink that had been stamped off first!! I stamped on watercolor paper and then picked up ink from Really Rust, Old Olive, and More Mustard inkpads with a paintbrush and water! The Scalloped Frame is also from Paper Smooches and I cut it out of Really Rust paper – the plaid paper was from my stash! The words So much (also from Chit Chat set) were stamped with Really Rust ink directly onto the plaid paper! I die cut the maple leaves out with the Seasonal Tree die – also from Paper Smooches! Once they were cut out I painted on them the same 3 colors I used for the letters in Thanks!!

I am very happy to be linking this card up to these challenges:

Paper Smooches Sparks ChallengeAnything Goes (wk1)

SPARKS BADGE Anything Goes PSS FINAL

Dragonfly Journeys Challenge #22 Hello September

dragonflyJourneysSept

My card features the colors that the leaves start to change into when September comes!!

Try It on TuesdayTry Something New

tiot1 copy

I tried No-Line Water coloring for my first time!!

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Stamp And Punch/Die Cut

mondayblog-logo

I used two different die cuts and I stamped!!

Craft Your Passion Challenge – # 278 ~ Always Anything Goes

CYP Badge resize

Thanks for coming by and I hope to get over this migraine for good and do some serious crafting tomorrow – I will post what I make if that happens!!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!!

14 thoughts on “Thanks So Much

So sorry to hear that you haven’t been feeling well. I hope that you are back in tip top crafting shape soon. What a beautiful autumn card! I love the warm color combination, and how you matched your stamping and watercoloring inks with the plaid background paper! How lovely is that scalloped frame?!? Exquisite card!!!

Taunya….this is just so sweet. What a wonderful way to say thanks! I love that font too, just so adorable. Hope you are having a crafty weekend too. Oh no, a migraine….so so sorry to hear that. I suffer from those as well and I know how miserable you feel. Sending good thoughts your way.

Jeannie says:

Hi Taunya! I’m so sorry you’ve not been feeling well. I’ve had a headache all day today too that I’m keeping my fingers doesn’t turn into a migraine as well. I’m glad you were able to create a little bit and your background just turned out awesome. I thought it was paper at first! Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week, and I hope to see you back again :)

Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

A super card! Thank you for joining TIOT’s!
    Hope you feel well soon!

Angela says:

Hope your migraine has cleared up now and you are feeling better.

jerrie says:

Taunya, I have missed your postings. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Love the background you have created. Isn’t it fun trying out new ways of making cards and then having them turn out so cute!! Love your card.

So very sorry to hear that you have been suffering from a terrible migraine. While I don’t suffer from them, my stepdaughter does and I know they can be terribly debilitating. Nonetheless, you have created a beautiful card. Let’s hope the migraine stays away so you can continue to craft!

So sorry to read you’ve been suffering with migraines. I know all about them, unfortunately. Glad you’re feeling a bit better! Way to go for trying a new technique! I have not tried it yet – you are right on trend! It turned out great! I don’t make many sentiment-focused cards so I enjoy seeing when others make them. Great colours for fall!

Hope that nasty migraine flew the coop! Those are no fun at all. Your card is wonderful, and I love your no line watercoloring technique! Can’t believe this is your first attempt! Great job, dear friend! Hope you feel better soon – hugs!

Karin says:

I’m so sorry to hear that you haven’t been feeling well – but glad you are better and that you could join us! Love your card! Thanks so much for playing with us at SPARKS. /Karin

Meihsia Liu says:

Such lovely and beautiful layout! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Halak Shah says:

Sorry to hear about the migraine, hope you are feeling better. :) I love the sentiment! This is such a cool way to get colors onto different letters! ^_^ Beautiful card Taunya! <3

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Your thank you card is soooo sweet. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

~c says:

Sweet friend, once again I’ve fallen behind, so I’m dedicating time to an ‘exclusively Taunya gallery walk.’ Are you ‘sure’ this is your first attempt at no line colouring, because wow, wow and wow! Perfection! Talk about autumn awesome with the palette! So thrilled to see you stretching your talents!!