Use A Robot or A Monster – DoubleClick Challenge

Welcome to the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! We started a new challenge last week!

Thank you to everyone that joined in on our Use a Bug challenge!

Welcome to challenge #30  over at DoubleClick!!

Dates: September 2, 2015 to September 15, 2015

Challenge: Use a Robot or a Monster

And here is my card for the Robot/Monster challenge:

skittlesrobotsig

Started with a dark grey cardstock – stamped with VersaMark ink the nuts and bolts from the Beep Boop Birthday set from Lawn Fawn randomly on my background!! I die cut a circle and a banner from watercolor cardstock!! The robot and cupcake were stamped in Versafine Onyx ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder!! I used a 1/4″ hole punch to punch the holes around the circle!

The robot & cupcake was colored using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers093 Green grey064 Oatmeal, 021 Light Carmine, and 050 Yellow  and a paintbrush with water!

The skittles used on this card are Pebble Glitter!!

Now, It’s YOUR turn – We can’t wait to see what you will create for this challenge!!

Link up your creation HERE at the DoubleClick Skittles blog

Rules:
Skittles are not required to enter this challenge
One entry per person

No back linking
Must follow theme
When linking up use your project link not your blog link
Must Link back to this challenge and reference DoubleClick Skittles
Be A follower of DoubleClick and leave a comment after linking up
Prize is open to US residents only but anyone can enter

Prize winner will receive:
  Winner will be announced:September 19, 2015

Have you checked out all the Skittle Color choices? You can view them all HERE!

Have you seen the new Skittles Release?? You can check it out here!

I am also linking up this card to the following challenge:

djkardcreations NBUS Challenge # 5

nbusbadge

My NBUS is the Beep Boop Birthday set from Lawn Fawn – got it 2 months ago and just barely used it for this card!!

Remember to USE A MONSTER or ROBOT and join us at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

30 thoughts on “Use A Robot or A Monster – DoubleClick Challenge

Really cute!!! Love all the gears. This card will be putting a smile on someone’s face. hugs, 😀

Aw, this little robot is super cute! Your water-colouring looks amazing – I find it so hard! Your circle die-cut with the notches is brilliant, and I love the nuts and bolts background! The skittles add great dimension!

Really adorable card, Taunya! I’ve been loving all your stuff lately — just been crazy busy lately! Hopefully I can enter this new Skittles challenge!
    Take Care!
    Michele

Becca Cruger says:

Well that’s the perfect way to use those skittles! The look awesome as little robot nuts and bolts! This card is just awwww-dorable Taunya. Your talent knows no end!

Jo says:

Oh Taunya, what a fun card this is! that little character is so adorable isn’t he?
    Hope you’re well xx

You always seem to have such fun with your Skittles! Another fun card, Taunya! Love your little Robot. Your cards always make me smile – great job!!!! Hugs…

Carla Hundley says:

Pretty cute card and
    a great way to use the
    hole puncher for the
    center circle!
    Carla from Utah

Oh do I adore this! Loving that cute robot holding the cupcake high and look how you cut the opening to look like a gear! So, so clever and even more creative, Taunya!

Very cool card!!! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me! What a brilliant idea to turn the circle in to a gear using a circle punch!!! I love the way the gears are subtly stamped on the backround. Exceptional job as usual!

DIANA L. says:

I love your monster card he is so cute and I love the way you used the skittles. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

DL.ART

Love that little robot and I love how you stamped the cogs on the card base and added the skittles!

Carol S says:

That must be the cutest robot ever Taunya – lovely card!
    Hugs
    Carol x

~c says:

My stars, Taunya, how adorable is your little cupcake-toting robot, nestled inside his gear frame! Only exponentially so! Such a sweet card and the best part: perfect for anyone and everyone! Love it! Your ‘staging’ makes me smile: the nuts and bolts add such a special touch!! Hope you’re feeling happier today, my dear friend! Your comments on my blog are always treasured, but remember: sometimes we fall behind and we can’t beat ourselves up! As the Queen of Falling Behind, I know this truth well *grin*
    Hugs and love coming at you!
    ~c

Pat (mspfd) says:

Super cute with great detailing and background!

Oh, what a cute card and super fun robot. Great color choices as well.

Taunya….this is adorable. I love your sweet little robot, just so fun. And that wee cupcake, so perfect my dear friend. I know just want you mean about being behind, I am in the same boat and it is nice to have such wonderful company. Take care my dear friend, wishing you a fabulous friday!

Such an AMAZING Masculine Card!! I LOVE it!! =) Also, THANKS SO MUCH for the SWEET comment left on the PSS Patrol Blog yesterday it MEANS A lot!! Also for your Comments left on my Blog!! CONGRATS on WINNING the ENTIRE Neat an Tangled Release too!! WHOOP WHOOP!! CAN’T WAIT to see what you create with ALL of your New Goodies!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOU WEEKEND!! =)

Super fun card! Love your robot and the stickles embellishments. They’re perfect!

Sue says:

Darling card, I love your little robot. Great color combo and I love the way the skittles bring it all together. I need to go check out the challenge rules to see if my project meets all of the requirements.
    I’m giving you a shout out on my blog tomorrow morning.

Sue

This is ADORABLE!! I LOVE how you the cut out looks like a machine part and that little robot is super sweet. I also love the little nuts and bolts on the background. The skittles were a perfect filler for them!!

Virginia L. says:

What cute and fun card! Love your coloring and how you displayed the card, Taunya! You put into a lot of thoughts into this. So glad that I stopped by…wish you a wonderful weekend! xo

Taunya this is so cute, I love that robot stamp and you made the card so fun!

Julie E says:

How perfect is your cog???!!! So creative! Such a fun CAS card :>)

This is just soo cute! I love the gorgeous background, and so clever of you to make the circle look like a gear just by punching out those holes. The robot is absolutely adorable!

Mimi says:

So creative! I love this little guy, and your gear creation was ingenious! Thums-up!

Mimi says:

Oh… and meant to say I totally love your presentation! :)

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Awwww what a sweet little robot. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Terri Burson says:

This is such a cute robot card, Taunya. Love everything about it…..the design, the colors….fab job coloring too!

Jill says:

Adorable!

Darnell says:

Your nuts and bolts card is just fantastic, Taunya!! I love how you have styled your photo, too!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #5! I’m terribly sorry that with Kevin’s injury and recovery, I am embarrassingly tardy in coming to visit and thank you. I know you understand, but still …! I hope you are doing well! If I remember right, you are soon to have your bloggieversary, so Congratulations!! I wish you many more years of blogging happiness and success!! Big hugs, Darnell