Lets Party

Hello there, all my wonderful friends –

I hope you are doing well and feeling happy on this fine Saturday!!

Made this card this evening:

pinkballoontriosig

Started with a Pink Passion card base – top folding, added a mini Cupcake doily from Doodlebug Designs – used a rectangle and a banner die to cut pieces out of watercolor paper – Stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches Word Salad Set and the heart balloon from the Paper Smooches Smoocheroos set!

Stamped the heart balloons and sentiment with the  Versafine – Onyx Black  inkpad and used Clear ultra fine embossing powder.

Colored the hearts in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens  – 025 Pink, and 026 Light Pink and a paintbrush!! On the rectangle I colored with my Zig 031 Cobalt Blue and then used water to blend it out! I did the same with the banner – I used 025 Pink with water to blend it to cover the banner with color.

I am linking this card up to these challenges:

Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes

SPARKS BADGE Anything Goes PSS FINAL

Classy Cards n Such  – Challenge # 100 – 100th Challenge Celebration

100 100th Challenge Celebration

I used a Sweet n Sassy die set to cut the banner – I used partial die cutting to make it longer!

MarkerPOP – Challenge # 76 Anything Goes

markerpop#76

I used my Zig clean color real brush markers – the links above are to the MarkerPOP store!

Craft Your PassionChallenge #277: Always Anything Goes

CYP Badge resize

Nacho Average Challenge #157 Sketch

NAC157

This sketch was the inspiration for how I designed my card!!

Thanks so much for the visit – SO GLAD YOU CAME!!!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

25 thoughts on “Lets Party

I am going to have to start calling you and challenge queen…you are just so amazing! I love your card, so sweet with that heart balloon bouquet! Just adorable.

What a cute and happy card! I love the heart balloons. Thank you for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon.

Carla Hundley says:

Your card is pretty
    and the heart
    balloons are
    sweet!
    Carla from Utah

Diane H says:

Very pretty and fun!! Thank you for joining us at Classy Cards ‘n Such for our “celebrate” challenge!
    Diane CCNS DT

Such a cute card, Taunya! Love these colours, and the heart balloons are so adorable! I really miss seeing you on my blog, Taunya, you always leave the sweetest comments. I hope you’re doing okay. Happy Sunday and Happy Crafting!

How pretty!! I love the heart balloons and the colors you used. Your mojo has been running wild!! I LOVE it!!

lisa arana says:

super duper adorable. thank you so much for joining us at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

Oh my goodness, love the Zig coloring! Your card makes me just want to have a party! Or go to a party, or plan a party!!! Great job, Taunya, as always! Hugs…

Your card is so sweet! I love the design and colors. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

Nancy Thomas says:

Love those heart balloons and that sweet doily peaking from behind the panel.

Yapha says:

Fun card! Those heart balloons are adorable. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average CHallenges this week!

Christy S. says:

Such a cute bouquet of heart balloons! Love your card. Thanks for playing along with the Nacho Average Challenges team this week!

~c says:

My dear friend, with travel and work in triple doses of late, I’ve fallen nearly TWENTY posts behind! Your charming, pretty, innovative, inspired and all around smile-making delights have all been gazed at, admired, oohed and ahhed over, so hopefully my awe at your creativity found its way to you. I’m going to start afresh and strive to stay caught up! Fingers crossed! I’m melting over your heart bouquet…so incredibly sweet…and talk about being an expert with the Zigs! Impressive! I’m still wrestling with mine! Sending you much love and sunshine!
    Hugs, hugs and hugs~c

This is so adorable. Love those little heart balloons.

Georgiana says:

So pretty, especially with the heart balloons.

There are so many fabulous things to say about this card! I love the balloon bouquet and how you popped the balloons then added the matching twine. Brilliant! The blending of the color on the banner created such a fantastic effect. I love the combination of tones of pink with the blue. What a magnificent card!!!

Anne Hayward says:

Very, very cute! Great take on the Nacho sketch. Thanks for playing along!

Such a sweet card! That little doily is just precious!

Pat (mspfd) says:

Clean, crisp and adorable! Love your design.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Sweet Card!! THANKS for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS CHallenge Blog and I hope you’ll join us again this week!!?? Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Sue says:

Cut fun cards, great colors and balloons are one of my favorite things.

Sue

Virginia L. says:

Fabulous take on the challenge! A delightful CAS card! I love the gradient of colors on the hearts!

Such a fun card and so full of love with the heart-shaped balloons, Taunya. You just know how to create so much happy when you create. You’re amazing! Hope you’re having a wonderful weekend. :)

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Your heart bouquet is soooo cute. Thanks for sharing your sweet card.
    Crafty hugs,