Viva La Verve – August Week 2 Sketch

I played in my craft room for a few hours yesterday and made 3 cards – so I will be doing 3 posts today!!

Each one is for the Viva La Verve challenge that ends tonight at 8 pm!

** Here is card # 3 **

vlvdbgooddaysig

This card was made with products from Doodlebug Designs Sunkissed Collection!!

Papers came from the 6 by 6 paper pad, and I used Doilies, and Icons stickers!!

I also used a circle die and a rectangle die and a corner chomper!!

I am linking up to these challenges:

Viva La Verve SketchesAugust 2015 Week 2 sketch

VLVAug15Week2Sketch

This is the format I followed for creating this card!! The ice cream cone replaces the heart!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday ChallengeMake it Colorful

They are showcasing Doodlebug Design products – so this is PERFECT!!!

wednesdayblog-logo (1)

Fantastic Tuesday Challenge # 101 Anything Goes W/a twist – Make it Cute!

blogfollow

Cute is WHAT DOODLEBUG does – so I definitely made it CUTE!!!

Tuesday Throwdown# 260 Cool Treats

ttgrabbutton

This card is all about the love of and the fun of ICE CREAM!!!

This is the last of my 3 posts for today – THANK YOU for bearing with me through ALL of them!!

YOU rock and any day YOU stop by is a GOOD DAY!!!

Oh, hang on – I made a quick card this afternoon for the Uniko Challenge –

Here’s how it looks:

5heartsbdaysig

I used a heart punch and used the hearts as masks so I could create the border and then I used Uniko‘s Classic Numbers stamp set to add the sentiment!! The ink I sponged with is Pink Pirouette! The cardstock borders are Pixie Pink and Almost Amethyst!!

I made this card for these challenges –

Uniko StudioChallenge # 24: Summer or twist of photo inspiration

uniko pin

As you can see I was totally inspired by the photo – the colors and the border that resembles the railing along the patio!! I was so inspired by all the HEARTS in the photo!!

Cupcake InspirationsChallenge 325 Layers

CIC325

I used several layers on my border of this card!!

Get Creative Challenges# 22 No Printed Paper

I used only white cardstock and solid colored cardstock for this card!!

Ok, now you can go!!!

Thank you, Thank YOU for sticking with me!!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

21 thoughts on “Viva La Verve – August Week 2 Sketch

Julee says:

How adorable! Love those ice cream cones.

Kara Lynne says:

So much inspiration today, Taunya! I love all four of your cards. So fun and colorful!

So sweet….love your adorable ice cream truck, even if I don’t like ice cream, maybe you could sell some cold drinks too…lol
    Fabulous cards my dear friend, love your sweet style! Have a fabulous rest of your day!

You have been so productive!! I am loving all these Verve cards!!

Vicki says:

Totally cute and colorful cards. Each is so different from the other. No stuck in a rut for you!

Glad you are having fun.

Wow! TWO more fabulous cards! You go, girl! Especially love that ice cream card…only now I REALLY want some. I’m a bit of an ice cream addict. he he

2 more fabulous cards!!! The first is so fun, bright and cheery! You’re right, you can’t help but make something cute with Doodlebug products. The second is pretty and delightful! I especially like your take on the inspiration photo. Such a wonderful card for a lucky little girl! All the cards you posted today have inspired me to get creative!

Tanja says:

love both of your cards – thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations

Ruby N says:

Wow how cute are these??!

Amy says:

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

Hazel says:

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 101 – hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Indy says:

These are wonderful! So glad you were inspired by Cupcake Inspirations’ layers challenge!
    Hope you’ll join us again!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

Sue says:

WOW!!! Fabulous cards, wonderful job on both of them. I want to go live in that house, it is soooooooooo CUTE!!!

Sue

Sarah says:

A gorgeous card using the photo inspiration perfectly.
    Beautiful pastel shades and perfect hearts.
    Thanks so much for playing along at Uniko. Sarah x

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

You are on a wonderful Doodlebug roll! Love all of these cards! This one is so happy and bright which is my favorite combination. You’ve inspired me to pull out my doilies some more. :)

Nicki S says:

Great take on the inspiration photo! Really cute card for a 5 yr old. Thanks for playing along with the Uniko challenge!

I think the pretty heart border is just lovely. Super card for a 5 year old. Thanks so much for playing along with the Uniko challenge this month. x

Traceymo says:

A very cool. And lovely & bright

Thanks for joining us at tuesday throwdown

Tracey dt

Debby says:

Two beautiful cards, love the bright colours in your first and love the design in your second.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

Beverley says:

FABulous creative day you had :) LOVE the pretty hearts and super happy to see you using your Uniko stamps and joining in on the Uniko Challenge too. My apologies in my delaying stopping by and commenting. Hugs Bev x

Wonderful creations today. Love all the bright and happy colors you used.