A Two Card post

This afternoon I found a little while to create 2 cards while my hubby and son were fixing dinner!!

Here is my first card:

EHcardsig

I used Ellen Hutson stamp sets – Bohemian Garden and the sentiment came from Fancy Thanks!

I used a white card base and stamped the flowers and leaves in SU! inks – Pink Passion, Mint Melody, and Yoyo Yellow! The papers are scraps from my box and I fussy cut the two leaves and flower!!

I am linking up this card to these challenges:

Ellen Hutson  – Pin-Sights Challenge

This picture was my color inspiration

ellenhutson

Try Stampin On Tuesday Challenge # 232 Sketch

Hillary sketch 2

This was the inspiration for the design of the card!

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge A Trio of Colors

mondayblog-logo

I used 3 colors – Pink Passion, Mint Melody, and Yoyo Yellow!

Now, for my second card I made this:

mintcoralsaffronsig

The colors did not photo very well but the colors I used are Calypso Coral, Mint Macaroon, and So Saffron!

I used an old SU! Background stamp – I  inked it up with So Saffron and then came in with the coral SU! marker and colored all the flowers – then stamped it!! The butterfly was stamped in coral and I added some yellow floss!! The papers are Mint and Coral!

I am linking this card up to these challenges:

Just Add Ink! # 277 Colour Combo

I used Mint, Coral and Saffron from SU!  The flash made the colors more intense!

Challenge Up Your LifeChallenge # 22 Background Stamp

hgstempel

I used a Background Stamp from SU!

Crafting By DesignsThings with Wings

CBD Challenge Badge-01

My card features a butterfly!

As You See It  – Challenge # 101

asyouseeit101

This sketch was my inspiration for my card design!

Dragonfly Dreams challenge – Flying High with Wings

dragonflydreams

Well, I must dash off and get these cards linked up!!

Hope you are doing well & a BIG thank you for stopping by!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

16 thoughts on “A Two Card post

Your cards are beautiful, Taunya! I especially love the first one – those colours are gorgeous! Nice of your hubby and son to make dinner!

Pat (mspfd) says:

Awesome job on both cards, Taunya!

Jodene says:

Isn’t it great when you can sneak a little crafting time into your day. How lucky to have hubby and son fix dinner for you! Such fun cards and great use of the colour challenge. Thanks for joining us over at Just Add Ink :)

Becca Cruger says:

Taunya!!! That first card is probably my favorite design you’ve ever made!! It’s so bright, lovely and fun! Everything about the springy creation is gorgeous!!!! And your second card with the little sprig of twine behind the focal image is also so cute. Great makes!!

All of those tiny flowers, and the sweet stamped butterfly, make for a lovely card for our colour challenge, Taunya. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

Trish says:

Such a nice affect the background gives with the two colours!!

Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Trish
    JAI Design Team

Kim Badelt says:

I love your idea of colouring the little flowers in the background stamp Coral Taunya it adds so many little pops of colour. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Wow! Look at you go! Two great cards linked up to so many challenges! You certainly know how to “make hay while the sun shines” or, in other words, “make cards while the dinner is cooked!” ha ha I love how you added the coral to your background stamp with a marker. Such a cool way to change things up a bit. Hope you are having a fabulous week!

Ohhh I love that background stamp – haven’t seen it around for a while – but its a goodie!
    I like how you two toned it – great idea. I also like how you have embellished this card with the floss. Chantell JAI

Love the bright pop of color in both your cards! There’s always a fun surprise!
    Take care!
    Michele

Sue says:

Both cards are great, you mojo sure has returned.

Sue

Your second card was so bright and cheery. I love how you created that background! Thanks for playing along this week with As You See It Challenges!

Beautyful cards.Thanks for joining us at challenge up your life

Two fabulous and fun cards Taunya! Love the beautiful colors and all those wonderful flowers. Just wonderful!!!! Have a fabulous evening!

Wiebke says:

Wow, you did an awesome job creating a wonderful, colorful background! I juts LOVE these colors! Thanks for playing along with Challenge Up Your Life :)

Sandra says:

What a lovely cards, so bright and fun. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra