Gold & Silver Thank You

I played around with some embossing powder and made a card that is not really my style but I wanted to see how it would work out!  I used a VersaMark inkpad with gold embossing powder and silver embossing powder!

This is my card:

metallicdiamondtriosig

I stamped with a Hero Arts set called So Kind!

Here is a picture of the set –

heroartssokind

I am linking this card up to these challenges:

House of Cards Challenge August Challenge: Metallics

Metallics

Everything on my card is metallic – either gold or silver!!

a2z scrapbooking blogAugust 2015 Challenge: Texture

DL Art – Thankful Thursday Challenge #163 Thank You

Through the Craft Room DoorChallenge August 25 to August 31

TTCRD_PromoteBadge

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday ChallengeAnything Goes

wednesdayblog-logo

Well, that is it for me tonight!! I wish you all a HAPPY & CRAFTY day tomorrow!!

Make something BEAUTIFUL to show someone you care!!

This card is dedicated to ALL of you who fill my life with SPARKLE & SHINE!!!

27 thoughts on “Gold & Silver Thank You

TracyM #6773 says:

FABULOUS card, LOVE the gold & silver, LOVE the ELEGANT design too!!!

Very elegant card! I love the mixture of gold and silver. That’s a great sentiment, too. Nice work, Taunya. I think your mojo is working overtime!

Dawn T says:

Superb card. Love the CAS look. Thanks for joining us at A2Z this month

Monica Maier says:

Love the clean and graphic look of the card, with the gold and silver. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at a2z Scrapbooking!!!

Cindy C. says:

Very cool design! Clean and crisp and great for both genders!! Thanks for playing with us at a2z!!

Angela says:

I like this card very much, would this qualify as C and S do you think?

This is so pretty. I like that it is simple and lets the stamps speak for themselves. The silver and gold colors look beautiful. Wonderful card.

Beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at a2z Scrapbooking!

Emily says:

What a fun design! I love the metallic and such great simplicity! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards.

chark says:

beautifully done! glad you entered it at a2z!

So very pretty, I love the silver and gold together.

Jo Nevill says:

Such a great, elegant card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Beautiful Metallic card!!!! I love the simplicity of this card, yet I know the receiver will run their finger over it to feel the texture. So pretty!! hugs, :)

The gold and silver embossing is so elegant! This turned out so beautifully, Taunya! Anyone would be happy to find this in their mailbox! Great card :) Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer says:

Love the metallics! Thanks for joining us at a2z Scrapbooking.

You did a beautiful job, Taunya! I love the combo of the silver and gold.. :)

This is a great thank you card and a SUPER GUY CARD.

So glad you joined us at a2z Scrapbooking.

I just got to visit your blog and I’m so glad I did! I just got this stamp set in the mail last week. It’s always fun to see other people’s visions for a stamp set I own! Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I’ll be back! Angela from http://www.lifewithawienerdog.com

Aileen says:

Found you!!!

Beautiful card and now I have your url I will add to feedly so I can check out your posts.

Aileen

Kamila says:

What a beautiful CAS card! Love the sparkle! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD !
    Kamila DT

This is totally awesome, Taunya! LOVE the CAS and graphic design! It’s perfect! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Kelly S says:

Your card is beautiful, Taunya! I love the metallics and bold crisp look to your card! I’m new to your blog and not sure how to follow, so I hope I did the subscribe right :) Inky hugs!

Gorgeous card! Love the gold and silver diamonds shapes! I like how you alternated the outlines!

Sue says:

Beautiful card, excellent color combo and the Hero Arts set is a must have.

Sue

Just beautiful Taunya…love the beauty and elegance of your card with the silver and gold. And the clean look of your card too, so you! Sorry to be so far behind in commenting, working hard to get caught up. Enjoy your Friday….I am looking forward to a 3 day weekend and hopefully lots of time crafting too! Sending hugs your way.

Gail Scott says:

Super CAS – thanks for linking up at DLART SEPTEMBER Linky Party – with your cute creation – best wishes on the win – come back again! Gail DT DLART

DIANA L. says:

What a beautiful elegant card, I love the gold embossing
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #163 “thank you” Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day, my friend
    DIANA L.