Guest Designing at 4 Crafty Chicks – Week 4

Well, Hello to all you fabulous folks!!!

I have some fun news – I am Guest Designing for 4 Crafty Chicks this month!!

This is my last week – I would really like to thank the chicks for having me!!

4ccgdt

For this fourth week of August the Challenge is  # 261 {Funky Hair}  – It will run for a week!!

And Lori is our host!

It would be so great if you came over and joined us!!

Here is the card I made for this challenge:

bdayclownsig

When I thought about Funky colored hair – the first thing that came to mind is a CLOWN!!

The clown, balloon and sentiment were all stamped using the Kaleidacolor Calypso inkpad – the images and sentiment are from a REALLY OLD SU! set called Party Time!! I used an embossing folder from Sissix called Snowballs! I wanted the colors to match so I took the rainbow pad and smooshed it onto an acrylic block and used it like a paint palette – getting water on my brush and then picking up some ink!! I colored the balloon and the clown in that way!! Did some fussy cutting and then used foam squares to mount all pieces to the card!! Added a piece of twine for the balloon string!!

I would like to also link this card up to these challenges:

Little TanglesChallenge # 59 Birthday

59 birthday

I only have Seasonal Neat & Tangled stamp sets so I hope this will be ok!!

Use Your StuffChallenge # 289 Anything Goes

I sure hope that you will come and play along at 4 Crafty Chicks for their {Funky Hair}  Challenge!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

11 thoughts on “Guest Designing at 4 Crafty Chicks – Week 4

Halak Shah says:

Love the bright fun colors and ofcourse the rainbow colored clown hair! ^__^ *Hugs*

This is such a fun card, Taunya! Love these bright colours! Brilliant technique you used for colouring! Hope you have a great day!

Forgot to say… Congrats on your GD spot this month – your cards were awesome!

Super cute card, and certainly unusual colored hair! LOL Congratulations on being a GDT too! Woot woot! TFS Hugs, kristina

Congratulations on your GD stint. You did a fabulous job. Your card today is so cheerful and fun. I love all those bright colors and that awesome hair. Do you think L’Oréal offers a hair dye kit like that?? LOL

Congrats, Taunya! They are lucky to have you as their Guest DT member! Today’s card is just delightful! What a fun coloring job – so happy and bright! Love it!

Just so wonderful and as festive as can be! Your clown is just so fun and as colorful as he can get. I just love your incredible creation. Wishing you and your family a fabulous week!

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Love your cute clown. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Oh so fun with those bright, cheerful colors! DARLING!
    Deb

Leanne E says:

Fantastic, great colors and another awesome card for our challenge. Hugs! L :)

Lori Turner says:

Great idea, coloring clown hair!! It’s always colored funky 😉 Thanks so much for joining us for August at 4 Crafty Chicks – it’s been AWESOME having you hangin’ out in the henhouse! Don’t be a stranger! HUGS!