Doodlebug PINK

I had a little more time to play today!!

Playing with my Doodlebug Design products resulted in this card:

dbpinkcardsig

All paper items used are part of the Doodlebug Design‘s Lovebugs collection – the papers, the doily, and the stickers!!  The sentiment from Great Impressions was stamped with a VersaMark Ink Pad and embossed with White embossing powder!!

I am linking this card up to the following challenges:

CAS-ual Chic# 2 Pretty Patterns

CCC02

I used two kinds of pattern paper!

Viva Le Verve SketchesAugust 2015 Week 3

VLVAug15Week3Sketch

Great Impressions – August Challenge: Add a Sentiment

0815

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge # 34 Lots of Layers

Challenge Badge

I used three layers – 4 if you count the stickers as a layer!!

Cute Card ThursdayChallenge #338 MonoChrome

cct-logo-main

Well, I sure had fun playing with my Doodlebug stuff!!

Let me know what you think, and thanks for popping in!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

16 thoughts on “Doodlebug PINK

Very “pretty in pink” card, Taunya! I love to see new ways to use those doilies you gave me. This card is a wonderful example of what I can create with them. Love the sentiment, too.

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Thanks for sharing your beautiful card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Halak Shah says:

Beautiful card Taunya! ^__^ I loved the stickers and that super pink doily! The embossed sentiment is just the icing on cake!

Donna Phelan says:

Love your pretty pink card! That sentiment is one of my absolute favorites and it looks fabulous embossed! Your sweet little flower and pretty background paper make this card just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Great Impressions!

So cute! Love seeing your Doodlebug creations! Pink is my favourite colour! Have a great weekend!

Very sweet card…I love pink! And I must ask you something…Have you got answer from Mama elephant. I sent e-mail twice!!

Berina Febin says:

Beautiful card!! Lovely pink color..

Soooo pretty!!! I love the combination of all the pink Doodlebug papers and embellishments! The beautiful bright pink doily is such a lovely addition. What a wonderful sentiment! Love that you embossed it in white. You’re on a roll now Taunya! One fabulous card after another!

This is absolutely DARLING, Taunya! This is one of my favorite sentiments–and the patterns and colors you used with it are just perfect! Gorgeous creation! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Angie Tieman says:

Oooh, love all this pinkness! This card will definitely brighten someone’s day! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Chic Challenge!

Zoey says:

Such a fun fun card!
    Thank you for taking part of the CAS-ual Chic monthly challange!
    Stay Happy, Stay Creative!
    Zoey ( http://www.scrapsaurus.blogspot.com )

This card is perfect for the cute card challenge, Taunya, as it is SO cute!!! That sentiment could be written on a card being sent TO you!!! Hugs, and blessings, dear friend!

Rae Ann says:

Love the bright, cheery pink. The sentiment on the tag was a great idea!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Lots of Layers challenge.

So pretty in pink, Taunya! Loving the sentiment on the gingham paired with the pretty flower paper. :)

Julee says:

Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with VLV!

deb says:

Beautiful card, love that sweet sentiment!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx