Use a Bug – DoubleClick Challenge (2nd week)

***If you are looking for my Giveaway Winner – it is posted HERE***

Welcome to the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! We started a new challenge last week!

Thank you to everyone that joined in on our Food challenge!

Welcome to challenge #29  here at DoubleClick!!

Dates: August 19, 2015 – September 1, 2015

Challenge: Use a Bug!

And here is my card for the BUG challenge:

butterflieswashisig

I used washi tape and my favorite butterfly from the Gladsome Garden SU! set! The peach Skittles I used are at the ends of the black washi tape – the glare in the photo made them hard to see – they really do look cool!! I stamped and then fussy cut the butterflies out!! And a simple sentiment was added!

Now, It’s YOUR turn – We can’t wait to see what you will create for this challenge!!

Link up your creation HERE at the DoubleClick Skittles blog

Rules:
Skittles are not required to enter this challenge
One entry per person

No back linking
Must follow theme
When linking up use your project link not your blog link
Must Link back to this challenge and reference DoubleClick Skittles
Be A follower of DoubleClick and leave a comment after linking up
Prize is open to US residents only but anyone can enter
   Prize winner will receive:

Have you checked out all the Skittle Color choices? You can view them all HERE!
Have you seen the new Skittles Release?? You can check it out here!

I am also linking this card up to the following challenges:

MFT Challenges Color Challenge # 27

MFT_ColorChallenge_PaintBook_27

These are the four colors I stamped the butterflies!!

DL. ArtThankful Thursday Challenge # 162: Birthday

As You See It Challenge# 100 Theme Week: Celebrate

asyouseeitcelebrate

My butterflies are celebrating a happy birthday!!!

Remember to USE A BUG and join us at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

18 thoughts on “Use a Bug – DoubleClick Challenge (2nd week)

Good morning, Taunya! Your card is beautiful! I love butterflies and I love washi! What more can I say? It’s a winner! Enjoy your day!

Pat (mspfd) says:

Fabulous CAS design and take on the challenge theme, Taunya! Thanks for becoming my newest follower!!

Berina Febin says:

beautiful card!! Lov the use of washi..

Taunya, your ‘bug’ card is just so sweet! I don’t usually like bugs, but yours are so stinkin’ cute! I have a few rolls of Washi tape, and never think to use it – your design with the Washi is pure genius! Great job, dear friend!!!

Carla Hundley says:

Oh this is cute! Love
    the washi tape and
    butterflies.
    Carla from Utah

I so love to see your ideas for using Washi tape. I don’t use mine nearly enough – except for holding papers and dies in place. This is such a fresh-looking and fun card. I love the pretty colors of your butterflies.

jerrie says:

This card is just darling. I think it is my favorite card you have posted~great job!!

I love how so often your posted projects inspire me to try new techniques or products. Your creativity is boundless! I love your use of washi tape (I’m never quite sure how to use it but you’ve inspired me to give it another try). The butterflies are lovely! Keep up the excellent work!

Kelly S says:

Beautiful card!

What a cute card! I love all the little multicoloured butterflies with the washi tape! Thanks for helping us celebrate 100 Challenges at As You See It Challenges this week!

Amanda says:

Such a clean and simple card. Love the little butterflies. And I am a HUGE washi fan. Thanks for playing along with our 100th challenge at AYSI!

Sarah Naber says:

I LOVE the layout of this card! Makes me want to CASE it and get out my much neglected washi! :) Thanks for playing along with the 100th Challenge over at the As You See It Challenge!

So pretty and FRESH!

Susan R. Opel
    Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

abusybee says:

Your butterflies are the super cutest! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

Terri Burson says:

Love these cute little dragonflies, Taunya. And who doesn’t love washi? It’s a clean and simple design that showcases everything perfectly. :)

Oh this is heavenly!! I love the strips with the fabulous dragonflies. Such wonderful design!!

Fabulous bugs….love your sweet collection of pretty butterflies. And you used Washi Tape too…just so pretty! Hope you are doing well. Sending hugs your way!