Tulips

***My Giveaway Winner is posted HERE***

I have always loved tulips – I love them almost as much as daisies but not quite!!

So today I watercolored this card:

tulipsmichelesig

I used 2 stamp sets from STAMPlorationsSentiment Builders: Happy and Sketched Tulips

I started with a Melon Mambo A2 top folding card – I diecut a rectangle for my image out of watercolor paper!!

Stamped the image with the  Versafine – Onyx Black  inkpad and used Clear ultra fine embossing powder.

Colored image in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens and a Zig Detailer Watercolor brush!

I took the Happy and the birthday sentiment and stamped with Melon Mambo directly onto the card base!! I did use a piece of craft foam to raise my image up!!

This card is linking up to these challenges:

The ABC ChallengeP is for Pretty in Pink

ABC Challenges badge

Try Stampin on Tuesday Challenge #231 Sketch & Watercolour

Sketch 52-001

I opted for the rectangle for my image instead of a tag! If it is too big of a stretch I understand!!

Crafting By DesignsAugust Anything Goes Challenge

CBD Challenge Badge-01

STAMPlorations Blog CASEplorations August

IMG_0637

And this lovely card by Shirley Bampton is the card I CASEd

STAMPlorations Blog – Anything Goes Challenge

This card is going out in tomorrow’s mail to a very awesome blogger I know!!

I love having you visit and I TOTALLY appreciate you!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

15 thoughts on “Tulips

Very pretty! I love tulips too but my favorite are gladiolas. Great job watercoloring!

Oh my gosh, Taunya! This is SO gorgeous! Loving the stamped background, and your flowers are beautiful. Great card, my friend!

Wow, Taunya, you’re on fire! There’s no stopping your mojo now! This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colours, the stamps, love everything about it! Well done!

Kymona says:

Hey Taunya!! I totally, totally love this card. You did a fabulous job watercoloring those tulips. I also love the stamped sentiment in the background. You are a winner in my book. How do you like the zig markers? I have some and I just haven’t seen the results I’m looking for. What is the weight of your watercolor paper? Awesome job.

You are on a roll!! I LOVE this tulip card!! The watercolor is PERFECT and the colors you used-oh so pretty. I also love that background. Your mojo is rockin’!!

Tulips are one of my favorite flowers, too. Yours are lovely, and I like how you have let them stand pretty much on their own – no other embellishments fighting for attention. Your background stamping is very cool, too. It’s so subtle, yet it lets you know the purpose of this lovely card.

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

You’re becoming a real pro with those Zig markers. This turned out gorgeous! :)

Halak Shah says:

I absolutely love this card Taunya! Those tulips look great and that stamping with Melon Mambo is such an awesome idea! :) Very beautiful card! <3 *Hugs*

This card is stunning!!! I love how you stamped the words using the same color ink as the base card. So pretty! Your tulips are beautifully watercolored! What a bright, fabulous cards!

Monika/buzsy says:

Oh, how pretty! Love the tulips and the rich pink colors. The background looks wonderful with the words.

maria f. says:

So lovely and bright. Love those tulips watercolored. Thanks for playing with us at CASEplorations this month, Taunya.

Carol Lutz says:

Super cute card and just great for our Pretty in Pink challenge, thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges. cheers, Carol DT

Lovely CASE of Shirley’s card. Love all the pink. Thanks so much for joining us at CASEplorations over on the STAMPlorations Blog. ☺ x

shirley-bee says:

This is so pretty, Tanya! Love the colouring on the tulips :)

Taunya…your pink tulips are simply breathtaking! I love your coloring and your beautiful background too. Tulips are my favorite flowers and these are so perfect. Wishing you a fabulous weekend!