Guest Designing at 4 Crafty Chicks – Week 3

Well, Hello to all you fabulous folks!!!

I have some fun news – I am Guest Designing for 4 Crafty Chicks this month!!

4ccgdt

For this third week of August the Challenge is   # 260 Distressing – It will run for a week!! And Tamie is our host!

It would be so great if you came over and joined us!!

Here is the card I made for this challenge:

wolfcardsig

To make this card I started with a Night of Navy card base, I layered a piece of kraft cardstock, then a piece of Really Rust that I cut with deckle scissors, stamped an old wood grain background in the same ink color on!! I sponged the edges!! I stamped the wolf on a piece of kraft paper that I tore the edges of and layered it onto a piece of the same navy paper and tore that paper too!!

This card will be a good card for a man for any occasion!!

I am linking this card up to these challenges:

Word Art WednesdayChallenge # 197 Anything Goes

ilovetoplay

V’s Sweet Ideas“Anything Goes” VSC Challenge # 37

blinkie2

I sure hope that you will come and play along at 4 Crafty Chicks for their  Distressing Challenge!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

Thanks for all the sweet encouragement I feel from you all!!

12 thoughts on “Guest Designing at 4 Crafty Chicks – Week 3

Mandy LaCroix says:

Masculine and CAS?! Yes please!!! :-). Great job!!!

Leanne E says:

Great job girl, love the CAS, and it is a man card, I need to make more of these. Awesome wolf, and super wonderful!

Sue says:

GREAT card Taunya, I love your wood grain background. Great distressing.

Sue

Every little detail is perfect on this card, Taunya! Loving the woodgrain, distressing, the image — all so perfectly masculine. :)

I really love that wood grain background. I think I NEED to get a wood grain stamp, don’t you agree? Wonder if my DH sees the urgency in getting it. lol Great male card, Taunya. I think guys would appreciate the CAS design.

Fabulous card….love the fall look and so great for a guy. I hope you are doing well, it is so nice seeing you all over blogland these days. You are simply AMAZING!

Tina says:

Great distressed card! Love the background on the rust paper! I honestly thought it was just a pattern paper! Great job on this weeks challenge! Hugs!

Yes indeed, that is one handsome, striking manly man card in every way! And your distressing: so eye-catching! I’ll need to tie my thinking cap very tightly to figure out an angle to this challenge. Pondering, pondering! Thank you for the awesome inspiration and another bout of smiles!
    hugs~c

Karen Letchworth says:

Thanks so much for sharing your amazing creations in our challenge, Taunya. You are SO talented, and it’s a blessing to have you play along. I hope you’re having an awesome week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

Congrats on your guesting spot, Taunya! Well deserved! Your card is gorgeous – I really love that wood-grain background and the deckle and torn edges on the image – this is a beautiful CAS card!

Lori says:

Awesome CAS distressed card this week, Taunya!! WTG!

Tamie Camp says: