Have A Ball!

Hello, there!! This morning I just “kicked” back in my craft room to make a card for my son’s 20th birthday tomorrow!!

He LOVES soccer – watches it, plays it, and knows all the stats!!

So I made him this:

soccer20sig

It was pretty easy – I used a black scrap paper to add a balloon knot to the bottom of this soccer ball and added the # of how old he will be this year!! The red and the blue are the colors of his favorite Soccer team!! And I used some more alphabets to spell out “it’s your birthday” and added a twine string for the balloon!!! I think he will like it!!

I am linking up to the following challenges:

Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge # 83 A Numbered Birthday

cardz4guyz

Through The Craft Room Door Anything Goes Challenge

TTCRD_PromoteBadge

Thanks so much for your support – it means so much!!

Please leave me some love so I will know you were here – It really makes me SMILE!!!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

16 thoughts on “Have A Ball!

Carla Hundley says:

Happy Birthday to your son!
    Cute card also.
    Carla from Utah

Cazro says:

Hi A clever idea, so simple but so effective. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Hope your son has a good birthday, today is my son’s birthday. Caz DT.

I love this card and I’m sure that your son will love it too! I have always liked the combination of black, white and red. The blue numbers really pop against this color palette. What a great idea to have turned the soccer ball into a balloon! Hope that your son enjoys his special day!

Willeke says:

Great masculine card, I love it !
    Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
    Hugs
    Willeke
    DT Through The Craft Room Door
    Made by Willeke {My personal Blog}

What a great idea for his birthday card! I’m sure your son will love it. Hope he has a wonderful birthday.

sherrie says:

Happy birthday to your son~Awesome card!
    Sherrie k

What a great card for a boy. I really like the fun soccer ball made into a balloon. Such a clever idea!! Great take on all the challenges.

Fun idea to turn a soccer ball into a balloon! Happy 20th birthday to your son. Hope his year is filled to the brim with blessings.

Sue says:

GREAT card, Taunya I’ll bet that your son loves it. I’m starting to get my Arizona legs back so I should be able to show up more often.

Sue

Fabulous soccer card. I should do this–lots of soccer fans in my house, too. A soccer ball balloon is a fantastic idea. Happy Birthday to your son.

Becca Cruger says:

You are so creative, Taunya! A soccer ball in the shape of a balloon – now that’s just clever. I’m sure your son absolutely loved this bright creation! Speaking of loving things – I’m sorry I didn’t email you sooner to let you know I received your ADORABLE little mailbox card for the Pony CASEpress. I’ve been hopping from one place to another lately and somewhere along the hop I totally forgot. Please forgive me and a huge THANK YOU!

Darnell says:

There is nothing more loving or thoughtful than a card made especially reflective of what the recipient loves, just as you did this wonderful soccer card for your son’s birthday! He will treasure it, Taunya! Hugs, Darnell

arteKatie says:

very nice creation,

Katie, Cardz 4 Guyz DT

Fabulous card for your son…love your giant soccer ball! I hope your son had the best birthday ever!

Nothing better than a personalized card, especially for those important men in our lives! Hope your son had a most fantastic birthday…and I know for a certainty that this card tickled him pink (hmmm…or are guys tickled blue?). Whatever! He loved it and that’s what counts. Soccer..that’s one sport I know so little about, but with Ms. T and Mr. C both taking soccer lesson, guess I’ll have to learn! You’re such an awesome mom; such an awesome friend!

OMG how clever!! Love this card!